Flowers before Eve

The bond between mother and son is like none other, unconditional, a web of intricate beauty. A mother might even find herself turning a blind eye to the rotten parts of her most precious apple. Sure, she knows that it's there, the rot, the poison, but the sweet core of the red fruit can not be denied. Her precious baby boy is so very, very sweet after all, just like the glorious angel his father decided to name him after, Michael. He is by far the cutest kid on the whole block, with these tiny little dimples in his chubby cheeks. So what if a few neighborhood cats suddenly go missing? I mean, cats go missing all of the time, right?

Disclaimer: No felines hissing in fright will actually go missing in this book. Christ's sake, just how gullible are you? This is a book about a mother's unconditional love for her son, not a book about how a monster got made...

COMING SOMETIME IN THE NOT SO NEAR FUTURE... (hopefully, and I do stress that word, hopefully... 'cause I might just utterly fail at this endeavor, and that would mean that it would just remain forever coming... strike that... I meant to write, forever not coming...)

Sooo... When? I honestly don't know... it's just an idea as of now... a very vague idea which I have to see if I can possibly turn into... something... and if not... yeah... that's just too bad... aka shit happens... but I decided that I'm gonna give it a go... at least try to figure out this thing which keeps lurking in the back of my mind... (by thing I do actually mean the seed that might have the potential to become a story...) So yeah... New story currently in attempt; destination unknown. (Did I even use that semicolon correctly? Wait, don't ever answer that question. I honestly don't want to know. I'll never use that monstrosity ever again. It scares the crap out of me... truly.)

<3 Amrose <3