Episode 1: Pokémon, I Choose You!

We open to a Pokémon League battle ensuing between a Gänger (Gengar) and a Needorino.

"Oh my! It's Needorino's HORN STRIKE attack!" the announcer bellowed. Needorino was relentlessly stabbing their tough horn in an attempt to catch Gänger lacking. But up jumps Gänger as they vaulted over Needorino.

"But Gänger dodged brilliantly!" yelled the announcer. It was almost like he forgot he had a microphone. But below him, Gänger was readying a move.

"Here it is! Gänger's HYPNOSIS!" The announcer was even more enthusiastic than before. "This isn't good for Needorino. They've fallen asleep! And just like that, Needorino has been withdrawn!! What will be brought out next!?"

A Monster Ball goes whizzing through the air until it released a new Pokémon: Iwark (Onix)!

"THIS IS IWARK!! They take advantage of their massive frame for their TACKLE attacks! How's that!?"

BOOM

"They dodged it! This Gänger's got some serious moves!"

The crowd was just as excited as the announcer. The atmosphere of the arena was filled with tension and excitement. No one was more hyped for this match. Except for maybe a 10 year old boy whose dream is to be the greatest Pokémon Master watching the match on his TV.

"That's right. I'm Satoshi," the boy said aloud.

Yes. This young 10 year old's name was Satoshi Tajiri. He resides in Masara Town.

"This is it. When you turn 10, you're licensed to handle and care for Pokémon," he continued.

One starter Pokémon may be received from the town's researcher, Professor Ohkido.

"I'm going on a journey, aiming to be a Pokémon Master. That's my proclamation to all the Pokémon around the world! I'll be the ultimate Pokémon trainer... No, a Pokémon Master! That's what I'm going to be!!"

"What you're going to be is unconscious on the floor if you don't shut the hell up," chimed in a new, cold voice, "It's 11:00, go to bed already. Mom's gonna get mad." This new voice belonged to Y/n, a somewhat cold introvert. He donned an appearance similar to Satoshi, barring the hat and hair. (No pic for you~)

SLAM

The door of the bedroom came swinging open to reveal a steaming Delia Tajiri.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BOYS AWAKE!? SCREAMING, NO LESS!?" she hollered.

"But Satoshi w—" Y/n started.

"SAVE IT! If you can't sleep you might as well study," she said in an eerily calm tone while changing the channel to Professor Ohkido's lecture.'In this primer segment for the Masara Town Pokémon Academic Lectures, the Pokémon I'd like to recommend to start are:

'Zenigame (Squirtle),

'Fushigidane(Bulbasaur),

'or Hitokage (Charmander).'

'Whichever you choose, each has their own strengths and weaknesses...'

"It's a Pokémon trainer's responsibility to be aware, you know," Delia stated.

"And it's also something he's never gonna have down," Y/n remarked drowsily. He was running purely on fumes and willpower to stay awake.

'Jackass,' Satoshi muttered under his breath.

The next morning:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~