2

I rolled my eyes and pushed his knife to the side and he slide it into his back pocket.

"J, u probably shouldn't go to school today." Jeff insisted.

I looked down and played with the strings on my jacket. Hesitantly, I looked back up to Jeff.

"I know I probably shouldn't but I have to learn something at school. I always keep to myself anyways."

Jeff stuck his hands in his hoodie pocket then looked at me his foot scuffing at the floor.

"Your journal says otherwise."

I shot a look at him. "What?"

Jeff didn't answer me back. I stared at him.

"Jeffrey?" I said in a stern voice, expecting an answer.

"What?" He growled in a low almost animal like tone. The few inches he had in height made him look huge.

"W-what did you say?" I stammered a little

"I said, your journal says otherwise."

Jeff pushed past me and out the from door. I stared at him as he walked into the woods. The fog soon engulfed him and I couldn't see him anymore.

Fuck it, I'm going to school.

I hurried to my room and looked at the clock. It was only 4:45 in the morning but I needed to get away from here.

I quickly changed out of my damp clothes and changed into a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. I ran over to my closet and got my backpack and a new jacket.

I then ran out my room and into the hallways again and bumped into someone.

I fell backwards hard on the floor.

"Oof." Escaped my lips.

"Ow." A deep voice said.

I looked up to see E.J. on the floor rubbing his head.

"Why are you up so early J? Slendy's gonna have your ass. You know no one should be up before 5." E.J. whispered.

"Speak for yourself." I rolled my eyes and scrambled back to my feet.

I held out my hang for E.J. and he felt around for my hand and grabbed it. I pulled him it. He was so small but when I pulled him up he was over a  foot taller than I was.

I gulped lightly.

"I know, I know you can't get over how tall I am." E.J. snickered, hearing my gulp.

"Oh, shut up." I said and punched him in the arm lightly.

He laughed a little and I laughed too.

"Have a good day at school, J." E.J. said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and hugged him "Thank you. Don't give Slender too much shit."

"I won't. Tell me what you learned when you get home."

"I will." I went over to the door and went outside and was grabbed by cold, leathery hands.