Arrivals

When we arrived, Steve and I exited out of the jet and met face to face with Natasha Romanoff. Aka Black Widow. She was nice as very pretty. I loved her hair. We also met the one we were talking about on the way over here, Bruce Banner. Both Bruce and Natasha were very nice. Steve, Bruce and I walked over to the edge of the ship and it was a crazy yet beautiful sight. The water hit against the walls very elegantly and the wind blowing made the sight more breathtaking.

"Cool." I said with a grin.

We then all headed inside to meet up with Fury. As we reached the main control center, we all looked around to see the many people on board with us, including Fury. Fury then began to tell everyone about what was going on but I continued to look around in awe. This was super cool.

Natasha showed Bruce to the lab as I stayed behind with Steve and Coulson. Coulson stood in between Steve and me and asked Steve about signing his Captain America cards again. It made me smile that Coulson was a big fan of Steve. I am too. I was great full that other people saw Steve the way I saw him.

"I mean...if it's not too much trouble?" Coulson asked Steve. I smiled.

"No, no it's fine." Steve told him as he focused back on the screens that had Loki on it.

"It's a vintage set." Coulson said happily. "Took me a couple of years to collect them all."

Steve continued to stare at the work when suddenly alarms began to go off and turns out they found Loki in Germany.

"Captain. Angel." Fury called. Steve and I turned around to face Fury.

"You're up."