The Battle of New York

Nat and I stood up. Natasha pulled out her guns and began shooting as I set my wings free. Clint looked over his shoulder at me and grinned at me as he saw my wings. I blushed and smiled as I opened my other hand to ready two glowing orbs.

 I blushed and smiled as I opened my other hand to ready two glowing orbs

I saw as Steve jumped off the bridge and headed somewhere else. I then flew up into the air and stared throwing the orbs at the creatures. Clint, Nat and I worked here while Tony and Steve were somewhere else.

At some points and would have to fly around and grab out my guns and shoot the damn things since I was too high up. It gave me better aim and I was able to kill them off. Eventually I joined Nat and Clint back on the ground and fought off the things with my guns and my orbs. Steve joined us shortly and then in the next, Thor electrocuted many from above and came crashing down before us.

We were all stumped but Steve suggested sticking together and working as a team. We were trying to come up with a plan but it wasn't working very well.

"We got Stark up top and we can get Ramona up there too, we would need to-" Steve said but was cut off by the sound of a motor. We all look behind Steve to see Bruce arriving on motorcycle. I gave a confused expression as did the others. We all walked over to Banner.

"So, this all seems horrible." He says referring to himself. He wasn't wrong. He looked like he's been dragged down a dirt path.

"I've seen worse." Nat said looking at him up and down.

"Sorry." He said.

"No, we could you a little worse." Nat assured him.

"Stark, we it him." Steve said.

"Banner?" Tony said over the earbud.

"Just like you said." Steve replied.

"We'll tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Tony said as he lead the giant alien robot snake looking thing towards us. Everyone prepared themselves to fight. I just stood there in shock not too pleased with the sight. Neither was Natasha.

"I don't see how that's a party?" Natasha asked calmly yet worriedly.

The thing was coming straight at us. All of us just stood there until Bruce began to walk towards it!

"Dr. Banner, now would be a really good time to get angry." Steve told him.

"That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry." Banner said. That's when the big green guy appeared again. The Hulk was out and smashed the big alien to make it come to a stop.

The alien was flipping over us which was going to land straight on top of us!

"Hold on!" Stark said from up top as he shot the thing with something. That's when suddenly the alien began to blow up and my immediate thought was Clint. I look to see Steve pulling his shield over Nat. I instantly open up my wings and fly up into the sky a bit and over Clint as he ducked down. I extend my wings over the both of us to block us from the explosion. As the creature exploded, the explosion itself hurt my back a little. I groaned a bit in pain and Clint looked up at me worried. I looked back at him, not wanting him to worry I simply say, "Hey." with a chill tone to assure him that I was fine.