Chapter 7: Its you...

Y/N's POV
I had changed clothes so I wasn't covered in blood, now I was looking in my bathroom mirror.

"What the fuck did I just do" I said out loud staring at my reflection. I stared silently for a minute letting my mind go blank

"I just killed my father..." I mumbled. "I killed him" I stated the phrase repeated in my head over and over. "I'm finally free" I smiled, leaving the small room that was connected to my room and walking over to my desk and opening a note book before quickly scribbling something down, grabbing my phone and quickly leaving my room not bothering to close the door as I walked down the long hallway that led to the tall mans office.

I was now only a few feet away from the door, I finally noticed how much different the height of the doors and ceiling in the mansion were from an average home.

"I guess I should've expected that seeing as slender is 8 1/2 feet max" I mumbled before knocking on the large door in front of me.

I heard a muffled come in and opened the door to see Slender was leaning against one of the bookshelves that lined the wall to my left.

"I'm sorry for the mess I made sir it won't hap-" I was saying before he cut me of

"There is no need to apologize dear, I am the one that needs to apologize" he said inspecting a book he pulled from the shelf. I cocked my head to the side trying to think of why he would think he needed to apologize.

"I underestimated how comfortable you would be killing someone" he paused before redirecting his attention to me. "It's quite uncommon for a human to be able to handle that sort of situation well and you exceeded my expectations, you seem very proud of yourself" he took a breath before walking towards me, standing at a distance so it wouldn't hurt my neck to look up at him.

He quickly got something from his pocket. A cell phone, I was very surprised seeing that he even owned one.

"Just because I'm not human doesn't mean I don't implement human devices into my daily life" he said

"First off, stop reading my thoughts. Second I wasn't thinking because you weren't human it's just surprising seeing as you don't want people to know about you that you would purchase a device that people use to interact with others" I said sounding offended.

"You do know I leave my home correct, I can change into a more humanoid form at will." He said

"I literally got here a couple days ago"

"I know but I just needed to... how would humans say it, get something off my chest. I believe that's the phrase" he seemed a little confused

"You need to tell me something important?"

"It's more like a confession but yes"

I was confused, he'd all ready admitted to stalking me AND being a serial killer and I've only met him a few days ago. I noticed Slender was typing something on his phone.

Suddenly my phone buzzed

Vic: I'm glad you're okay

I was very confused with how he knew I was okay seeing as I hadn't said anything, then it all started to click. Meeting Victor after seeing Ash and Nat at the mall, meeting slender the next day without him being hostile towards me, I read the some of the book that Victor had bought to Sally and Lazari that night, Slender immediately being behind me after I texted Vic that I needed help, him knowing I was okay.

I looked towards the tall man standing before me, smiling a little and going back to looking at the screen in my hand.

Y/N: Thank you

I sent it before looking back up and walked forward taking a shaky breath before hugging the tall man, my head resting on his lower chest (I based Y/N's current height off mine when Im in platforms which is 5'9" and Slenderman is 8 feet tall).

His absurdly long arms rapped loosely around me before he stepped back a little.

"This is going to sound strange but I can make you 'fit in' better with the rest of us if you'd like," I was confused by what he meant but waited for him to continue "Dr.Smiley has a certain type of... I'd say medicine but it's definitely not that, I'm just gonna call it a concoction, but this concoction can make you less human-like. You will still be fully capable of looking as you do now but you'd also be able to be in the other form"

I looked up at him "what exactly does 'less human-like' mean" I asked hesitantly.

"You'd be taller, your eyes could end up being an unnatural colour, change in blood colour, sharper teeth, stuff like that" he said

"Can I have some time to think about it?"

"Of course"

"Cool"

We stood there for a minute.

"I'm gonna go" I said before walking towards the door. I heard Slender take in a sharp breath, I turned back around.

"I really enjoyed getting coffee together and would like to do that again" he said his face now with a light pink tint.

"Are you asking me on a date?" I asked my face really red.

"Yes, would you want that"

"I would love too"

Authors note:
IM BACK BITCHES, don't expect frequent updates but it won't be as long of a wait as this chapter.