Chapter 5: The first day

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to a knock on my door, I had fallen asleep in my clothes from yesterday so I just got up and opened the door, behind the door was a short boy who looked like Link from Legend of Zelda.

"Slender wanted me to tell you that breakfast is in 15 minutes and there is clothes that fit you in the closet-" the Link who I now just noticed had blood pouring out of his eyes said while eyeing you up and down "-and your being introduced to everyone after breakfast" he said before walking away.

I shut my door, locked it and walked over to the closet and grabbed out my outfit for today

(pick one ^)I got dressed quickly, I looked around the room more attentively this time and noticed a bathroom, I walked into the bathroom, a note was left on the mirror explaining how Slender had gotten me the basic necessities (toothbrush, toothp...

(pick one ^)
I got dressed quickly, I looked around the room more attentively this time and noticed a bathroom, I walked into the bathroom, a note was left on the mirror explaining how Slender had gotten me the basic necessities (toothbrush, toothpaste, you know important hygiene stuff). I finished getting ready, I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and saw I had a message from Victor

Victor : Good morning (Y/N)

(Y/N) : Morning Viccy

Victor : that's a new name for me

(Y/N) : it suits you

I sat for about five minutes, no response. I decided to head down stairs, I left my room and started to walk to the stairs, i felt like someone was coming up behind me, i then felt like something was coming up behind me. I move out of the way after a KINFE FLEW BY MY FUCKING FACE, the knife hit the floor behind me of me. I turned around quickly seeing a face I knew way to well "Jeffery I'd prefer not to get stabbed" I told him looking at him not loosing eye contact, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" I sighed and shook my head, I saw Liu come out of a room that I assume was his, "Liu save me" I said running behind him. "Why do I need to save you?" He asked cocking his head to the side, I pointed at Jeffrey and he understood immediately "Jeff don't stab Y/N, for your own good" Liu said.

Before Jeff could say anything Slender appeared in
between Jeff and Liu, "Boys stop fighting" he said slightly angry, "now what happened" he said crossing his arms. "Jeff tried to-" Liu started to say before Jeff interrupted him "I was trying to get rid of the intruder" I walked out from behind Liu and walked to where Jeff's knife was on the floor. I picked it up and threw it at him as hard I could "IM NOT A FUCKING INTRUDER BITCH", he caught the knife but in the process getting a cut on his hand, "YOU LITTLE SHIT" he started to run towards me, before he could even do anything he and I were both picked up by Slenders tentacles. Slender ripped his mouth open, showing his large sharp teeth "Stop fighting or else".

"Sorry sir..." I said a little concerned for my life at this moment, "and I'm sorry I called you a bitch Jeff.. even though it's true" I said muttering the last bit, as I apologized Liu looked stunned. "Liu why do you look so shocked" slender said his mouth gone again. "I've never heard the word 'sorry' from Y/N before" Slender put both me and Jeff down. Slender bent down so he was on my level and just stared at me for a second before placing a hand on my shoulder.

I cocked my head to the side so confused about what was going on, Slender blushed a little and stood back up before he started walking towards the stairs, "you three should come eat" Slender said obviously trying to cover up what just happened. I decided to just go down the stairs, Jeff took a running start and jumped down the flight of stairs creating a hole a couple stairs from the bottom. "DAMN IT JEFF WE JUST FIXED THOSE STAIRS" I heard a very glitchy voice say. I walked towards the dining room passing many of the creepypastas on the way, I stopped when I saw this girl she had long brown hair and one green eye the other eye looked like it had been replaced with a clock, she looked so familiar 'why does she look so familiar' I looked at her for a little longer before walking away still trying to figure out why she seems so familiar. I walked into the dining room to see Sally and Lazari playing dolls with one of the slenders, this one wore a polkadot suit and a top hat, he also had a 'face' it was less a face more like someone used a sharpie to draw on a face. "Hey Y/N" Sally hugging me, "hey Sally" I said ruffling her hair slightly. "You must be my the new pasta my brother spoke of," the Slender said before clearing his throat "I'm Splendorman, its a pleasure to meet you" he said while shaking my hand, "Y/N" I said.

Before long most of the pastas were in the dining room, most of them were eating and laughing, I was eating a waffle when Toby tapped my shoulder, "Hey Toby" I said seeing him twitch a little, "s-so h-h-how was your f-first night" Toby asked "Pretty good, it was nice to see some familiar faces" I said, Toby looked confused "me and Liu were friends before..." I looked at the ground, not sure if I wanted to go into detail. Toby turned back to his food and I quickly are my food and stood up to go back to my room.

"Hey cutie~" I heard a familiar purr, "fuck off man, I'm not interested in you" I said turning to see Offender very surprised with how I answered. "I want you comply to my orders or I'll tear you to shreds" the slenderman lookalike stated "i honestly have no one at this point so killing me wouldn't be terrible" I said with a straight face.

Before he could do anything I walked out of the dinning room, I walked through the hallway paying more attention to my phone than my surroundings, I ran into someone. It was that girl with the clock for an eye, "Sorry" I said looking at her trying to remember why she looks so familiar, "It's cool- OH MY GOD" she cut her self off. "What?" I said, "I killed your roommate" "YOU killed Ash" then I figured it out "You're Nat aren't you" she nodded her head. I walked past her and went to my room I was about to text Victor but then I heard a tapping noise outside my window...
———————————————————————
Hey everyone sorry that it took me so long to get this chapter out, I've been in a writers block and I kept getting stuck at parts, anyways I need ideas on what to write next so if you want you can suggest something that could happen next, anyways thanks for putting up with the wait. -Author-kun