Chapter 3 : The Woods

y/n's POV

It was 11:30 when I woke up, I called the cops telling them what I found, they said they would be there in half an hour, I grabbed my clothes and got dressed and did my hair.

It was now 12:00, the cops were investigating the house, they told me to leave the apartment for the day. I decided to walk through the woods behind the apartment, I brought my backpack with my laptop, phone, sketchbook, few pencils, and my set of throwing knives.

(^ those are the knives)

I walked through the woods to find a large flat rock I sat on top of the rock and got out my sketchbook and a pencil and started drawing, I kept my bag next to me so if I needed I could grab one of my knives quickly if I needed one.

Time skip by waffles

It had been a couple hours, the sun had started to set and I had packed up my art stuff, I was now just throwing knives at a tree while waiting to be allowed back in my apartment. I heard dried leaves crunching as if someone was walking around, I quickly got up and pulled my knives out of the tree. I looked around and saw shadows on the ground, they were human like shadows. I saw three people walk out from behind some trees, one was wearing a mouth guard and a hoodie and was carrying two hatchets, one wore a yellow hoodie and a black ski mask with a red frown on it he was carrying a small hand gun, the third guy wore a somewhat feminine mask and a off yellow jacket he carried a crowbar. The man with the hatchets started walking towards me twitching slightly, he swung one of his hatchets at me, I attempted to dodge the attack but in the process I cut my arm on my knife. I threw my knife, stabbed the man in the stomach, he looked at the knife in his stomach and then pulled it out, he dropped the knife on the ground and started poking at the wound. The other two men started walking towards me, I ran near the man with the hatchets and grabbed my knife quickly before retreating back to the rock, the two men that were walking towards me stopped abruptly. I suddenly heard static, the three men looked at me strangely, the static was just annoying so I grabbed my bag. The static got louder, I felt like the world started spinning, soon enough the world went black.