Yugo x Reader (Fluff?)

Ayo my first oneshot. It's kinda short, so tell me if you want a pt 2 or not. Also, this takes place on the boat trip to Oma Island. (r/?) = Race (Eliatrope, Iop, Sadida, etc)

Moonlight covered the sparkling seas with bliss, making every movement seem like a fairytale. While the stars glimmered with unremarkable beauty, a little (r/?) was shifting uncomfortably on their bedside. They seemed to be having a nightmare, as shown by their sweaty figure.

As the moon rose up to the horizon, the young (r/?) sprung from their slumber. They looked at their palms, silently crying to themselves. Meanwhile, a certain Eliatrope watched with sorrow. "Hey... (Y/N)? Are you okay?" (Y/N), as the Eliatrope, Yugo called them, stared up at their friend before practically tackling him into a hug. Yugo awkwardly pat their back when they lifted their heads off of his chest and stared him in the eyes.

"When you find... your family... will you even need me anymore..?"

Yugo was taken aback from the  sudden question, but looked down soon after. "Of-Of course not... I..... I love you.." he softly put his lips against yours, it lasted about 30 seconds until you broke the kiss, and cuddled up against him.

"I love you too.."