Day one

Izuku's POV
🍃🍃🍃🍃
It was the first day of UA I'm so exited! I can't believe they let me in even if it probably was because of my dad...but it's fine! I'm still exited to meet knew people and maybe I'll meet my mates!

~time skip brought to you by shotos truama~

When I got into the class I looked around in was the first one there because dad just took me with him since it's his class. Class 1-a I'm gonna have so much fun here I can already tell!! And everyone already knows I'm an omega like my pops mic. So no one cares.

Everyone started pilling in and introducing themselves. They all kinds ignored me which wasn't shocking seeing as I was a recommended student omega who has two pro hero dads.

Aizawa told us that we would be working on hand to hand combat with midnight and all might. Then he curled up in his yellow sleeping bag and well. Slept. Typical dadzawa

We got to the combat place and I got paired up with a boy named shoto tordoroki. Another recommendation student whos dad was endeavor. We were fighting and he only used his ice. I didn't care tho. I was quirkless so I just had combat training. He won by freezing Mt feet down but not before I could get a good amount of hits on him and make his mouth bleed.

After class I went to Mt dorm and decorated it with aizawa and mic figures and some fairy lights in the shape of lightning bolts. I sat down and took a deep breathe. This is where life just keeps going up :)

✨✨✨✨✨✨🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

280 words! Wow! Hope you guys liked the first chapter and I hope that my spelling isn't to bad! 🤧