Chapter 3

For the past few hours Taehyun can feel eyes staring at his soul for the whole entire time

For the past few hours Taehyun can feel eyes staring at his soul for the whole entire time. Except for biology class but he felt them staring right at his soul.

"Who the hell is staring at me?" Taehyun asked himself if he looked back and forth, even to his left and right side.  ( A/N I can hear svt voices when I typed out "left and right" lmfao )

"Oh wait it could be gyu...." he remember about him and Beomgyu conversation and he can tell that Beomgyu doesn't even trust him with secrets. "Okay everyone you will be having a project and you will be in pairs" everyone got excited and started to think about who would be their partners for this project. Somewhere thinking to ask their friends meanwhile the rest wanted to ask out their crushes for this project.

"Hurry up and pick a partner, '' their teacher said and everyone started to ask each other. "Hey tae" Taehyun looked to see it was Beomgyu "sooo wanna be partners?" Beomgyu said in a very cutely like voice. He was definitely cringing inside. "Sure thing"

[  bell ring ]

"Okay kids leave and go to lunch" everyone left and went to the lunch room. "Here's my number and we can talk about it," Beomgyu said and Taehyun just nodded and took the paper away from his hands. "Gonna text you once school ends" the two left and Taehyun ran to go to Yeonjun.

[ Yeonjun pov ]
I was already at my usual spot waiting for that squirrel to come. "HYUNG!!!" I heard and saw it was Taehyun "am I dreaming or something?" I asked "what, why would this be a dream?" Taehyun asked, "Maybe because you never ever call me hyung..." I said and he sat down and told me something went down down

"So would you care to explain whatever made you look like you saw a ghost?" I said "well um basically I may have seen gyu changed into a whole complete person right in front of me" he explained and I must admit he got me really confused. "What?" "He. Changed. Into. A. Whole. New person. Right. In front. Of. Me" Taehyun explained slowly. "Don't believe you. Are you sure you didn't let some stranger give you something?" I asked

"Hyung I know better than a toddler okay" he said "oh shoot look who's coming right here" I said excitedly "who-" and boom there was Beomgyu. And Taehyun looked pale af now.

"Tae, can we talk just for a sec?" Taehyun immediately nodded and got up. I saw the two run off together. "These homosexuals" I said and went back to eating

[ Beomgyu pov ]
Taehyun May or May not know about this but imma watch him just like how would a jealous girlfriend or boyfriend would be. And I sat at the right table. Next to his friend in the lunchroom and I was right, he did talk about it towards his little friend.

"So tae I heard you spilling your tea towards your own friends I see i see" I said  "what do you mean gyu? this is all a dream so go back to sleep" he said "I-"

"Shhh close your eyes and sleep shhhh and count the sheep." "Taehyun I am not dreaming or even stupid...."

"Are you gonna spank me or something?" He asked. "Great idea! once you come to my house I will make sure my slippers are ready for you" I said "okay okay geez we can talk about this later okay we have to go back or else time is about to run out for lunch and I wanna finish my lunch" I rolled my eyes and followed him like a lost puppy.

"That slipper gonna come to you" I said  "I know i know and plus I will get prepared for that smack" and we both got back to our seats.

[ Taehyun pov ]
I still need to get used to his duality now , oh god. One second he is all "UWU love you" and then now he is all like "time to spank your ass with that slipper" but he changes in front of me. Highly doubt people would believe me since you know how Beomgyu changes right in front of me.

————————————————————————
Hope that y'all enjoy this chapter (yes I was thinking about the next chapter while I was in history )