Chapter 6

( yeonbinkai special)

It's now Friday which is everyone's favorite day of the week alongside Saturday and Sunday. And this day is like any other day for everyone: wake up, go to school/work and get back home and do whatever you like to do. But for Taehyun and Beomgyu has gotten Nomin dragged into "the operation get two raging homosexuals and one closted gay furry together".

And the four males were able to convince Sookai duo and Yeonjun to go to the park.

[ Soobin pov ]
Me and HueningKai were at a dog park waiting for someone to come along.

"Hyung whoever this person is, they are taking too long." HueningKai said in such a bored tone "play gta on your phone then" I respond back "but I've been playing that game for about two weeks now" HueningKai said and I saw someone walking up to us.

"Wait HueningKai? Soobin? What are you guys doing here?" He asked "well Jaemin said there is someone wanted to talk to us here" HueningKai explains and his eyes kinda went like this (⌒-⌒) to (⊙_⊙)

"I was also told the same thing but it was Jeno" "should we stay a bit longer?" We agreed and the three of us talked and got to know each other.

"You guys know how hand sanitizer got different flavors?" HueningKai said out of nowhere "Yeah why?" Me and Yeonjun said "have you ever wanted to eat it if it tasted like what it says on the bottle?" We stayed quiet "you good kai?" "I'm always okay," he said.

[Yeonjun pov ]
We stayed at the park for at least an hour or so and the whole entire time we talked towards each other and played tag for a while.

"YEONJUN RUN YOU OLDIE!!!" HueningKai yelled out and ran as fast as he could. "I'm TRYING" I said 'man I feel like a dad that has kids at 40' I said to myself and there was Soobin laughing at us.

"SOOBIN HELP ME OUT WITH PENGUIN HUNTING '' I yelled out and then saw Soobin hiding in the slide.

'And once I am together with these idiots I have to deal with them' I thought to myself "GUYS!!" It was kai.

[HueningKai pov ]
The three of us were waiting and that waiting got very boring and so I thought why not be friends with Yeonjun Hyung.

And that was the best decision that I have done in my life and now we are playing tag we have also got to know each other Yeonjun is older then me and soobin which is a start,he enjoys to dance and he talks and shows us the outer things he like to do in his free time and we all warmed up.

Soobin and I weren't all so awkward. We were now talking and playing around kids games.

* Ding *

It was a message from my dad. He told me to come back home and that it was now getting late.

"GUYS!!" I screamed out loud for them to hear me and the two came up to me "what's wrong kai?" Yeonjun asked me, "My dad just texted me and told me that I should get going now."

"Well see you next week kai" Yeonjun said and then I left the two alone. "Yeonjun hyung is fun" I said to myself............

[Nobody pov ]

Yeonjun and Soobin agreed that nobody was going to come to the park and so the two went to the convenience store to buy some snacks,drinks, and candy. "Hyung thanks for buying the snacks and the outer stuff" Soobin said "you're welcome" and then the two of the males stayed together and joked around with each other. "Well gotta go soobin see you next week" Yeonjun said and then soobin saw Yeonjun walked off.

————————————————————————
Double update!!! I was making this chapter while I was in break and I finally got to finish the chapter once I gotten home :D

————————————————————————Double update!!! I was making this chapter while I was in break and I finally got to finish the chapter once I gotten home :D

Hope y'all enjoyed this Yeonbinkai special chapter <3