Chapter 12

Hello everyone I am sorry that I haven't been updating I legit forgot that I had Wattpad 😭 but hey at least I have updated y'all

————————————————————————

[ nobody pov ]

Beomgyu waited for Taehyun to meet him at the front entrance of the school. And he saw him after a few minutes of waiting "Tae come here!!!" Beomgyu said kinda out loud which kinda resulted in a few or more students looking at them with a bit of jealousy in their eyes.

"Oh hey there gyu" Taehyun said trying to ignore the crowd looking at him "remember what I said we gonna talk about jun hyung said" Beomgyu said and Taehyun did wished that he Beomgyu would forget what Yeonjun even said in the group chat. "But first we need to drag you to my house" and then Beomgyu began to grabbed onto Taehyun hands and held it as tight as he can just so he wouldn't let go of his hand and run off to his house.

[ at gyu house ]

They have finally arrived at Beomgyu house and they went together towards the living room and Taehyun and Beomgyu are still holding onto each other's hands tightly. The two sat down and eventually let go of each outer hands and there was a bit of an awkward silence between the two till Beomgyu wanted to break this awkward "So What Yeonjun hyung said was it true or not?" Beomgyu said and Taehyun was trying to hold onto this feeling of nervousness that was crashing into him like a big wave of water inside of him.

"Should I tell him?" Taehyun thought to himself he got more and more nervous since the thought of telling the truth would ruin their friendship...

Taehyun made the choice to grow the pair of balls to freaking tell the truth towards the one that he loves the most. "What Yeonjun hyung said was true I do love you more than just two "best friends" I really want to be more than that" Taehyun said and Beomgyu's mind and heart was jumping up and down.

"I love you too......" that was Beomgyu's response and then the two had begun to share a kiss and the kiss was full of love and affection not lust or anything like that. It felt nice and Beomgyu felt loved when they started to kiss each other.

"Let me ask you properly now, will you become my boyfriend?" Taehyun asked "yes you idiot" Beomgyu said and flick Taehyun's head with his finger.