Characters Part l continuation

.
.
.
.

Issac Fèvre (nicknames - Issy, Mon amour) - He is actually an uncle of the triplet. But they don't call him uncle because he and his husband were the one who raised the trio as their own. And made them this successful. He is the older twin brother of Isabella. Yap he is gay, and married to the love of his life, Antonio. He loves reading and cooking very much. He is more like a mother figure to the trio. Loves to play basketball with them but the trio were really nerdy till they were 4 or 5 yrs old. They call him Dad.

        Age - 49.  French.  Height - 6ft 4 inches.  Appearance - brown hair, emerald green eyes, good body, fair white skin.

Antonio Martinez (Nicknames - Tony, Tonio, Mi Amor) - He is the current Don of the Spanish Mafia

Antonio Martinez (Nicknames - Tony, Tonio, Mi Amor) - He is the current Don of the Spanish Mafia. He is also an uncle of the triplet but they call him Father as he and his husband, the love of his life, Issac practically raised them as their own. He loves to spoil them. Heck he even made statues of the triplet and showed it to them at their 10th birthday. But he knew they would be embarrassed so he ordered to make it on an isolated area near their other house in Spain. He is a bit like a psychopath but loves his family including the triplet and will do anything for them.

         Age - 49.  Spanish.  Height - 6ft 6 inches.  Appearance - brown hair, crystal blue eyes, great body, tan skin.

Jacob Martinez (nicknames - Jack, ο βασιλιάς μου) - He is the former Don of the Spanish Mafia

Jacob Martinez (nicknames - Jack, ο βασιλιάς μου) - He is the former Don of the Spanish Mafia. He has an annoying son, Antonio and two grandsons and a sweet loving, adorable granddaughter. He loves Alessa as his own and is not afraid to show that and spoil her. He just says that Ales and Alex are both pain in ass but everyone even the trio knows how much he loves them. The trio calls him Gramps. He is married to his precious queen, Zoey. He is also best friends with Gio's parents and Bella and Issac's parents. Then they fell in love with their now queens.

        Age - 75.  Spanish.  Height - 6ft 4 inches.  Appearance - white hair (cuz he's old), crystal blue eyes, nice body, tan skin.

Zoey Martinez (nicknames - Zoe, Ma reine) - She has a Pshyopath but sweet son, two loving grandsons and an adorable and sweetheart granddaughter. She loves everyone equally but just loves Alessa 1%more than the others. She would do anything for the trio. They call her Grammy. Married to her king, Jacob. Loves to spoil the trio. Is best friends with Gio's parents and the I twin's parents.