Bio, gadgets and powers

(As always, info here might be changed/corrected as the story progresses)

Name: Y/n L/n

Alias: Shadow Cat

Civilian attire: Black t-shirt over long sleeved white shirt and urban camo cargo pants (everything else is up to you to imagine :P)

Hero outfit:

(Bruh I know my drawing skills are trash, and yes, I drew this over a Watch Dogs 2 wallpaper)

-Red scarf covering mouth and nose

-Red tinted goggles

-Beanie with cat-like ears

-Duffel bag (used to store many tech gadgets)

Gadgets:

- EMP Grenades

-Flash grenades

-Electric field mines

-Surveillance drones

-C.A.T. (aka Compact Area Telescope, it's a software in Y/n's phone that lets him see through surveillance cameras)

-Graviton Boots (They use graviton particles to act as propellers, thus granting its user the power of low gravity, floating and flight)

-Wall-crawling gloves (Gloves initially designed to be Y/n's main movement gadget, but after the graviton boots were created they act more like a backup)

-Bulwark (A cat-shaped wristwatch, but in truth it's your morphing method, you can touch it to change into your hero attire or a full-body armor that is also called Bulwark)

Powers:

-High intelligence/Enhanced Learning Capability

-Enhanced strength (Focused mostly on your legs, this boost lets you jump higher and farther, while your arm strength is just enough to carry about two adults without much trouble)

-Enhaced agility/reflexes (self-explanatory)

-Energy claws (You can imbue your nails with energy and turn them into claws)

-Minor endurance boost (given by nanobots you created yourself)

Za armor:

It looks much like this one, the difference is it being more cat-like (Somewhat less bulky and having 'ears')

Greatly boosts strength and resistance (That's It. FOR NOW)

About the original OC:

-At first, the beanie was supposed to be a hoodie's hood, but I changed it due to aesthetic reasons

-The claws were supposed to be a katana, the original has both, but I thought only the claws would go better in this book

-The boots were supposed to be actual propellers, but I changed it due to me finding it weird for a cat-themed hero to have any kind of wings (or a belt with propellers, my very first idea of a way to fly)

-The original shadow cat had guns, but since DC SHG is a cartoon I had to change it

Hey guys, that's it for now, next chapter will be the list of girls in the harem

Oh, and if you want to use my OC for anything please contact me first

Anyways, see ya! I have other books to work on! Check 'em out!