Bothered

*the next morning*

Jennifer's POV

I woke up and looked at time, it was 12:52pm. I say up and walked to my bathroom to do my morning routine, listening to Taylor Swift's album.

I washed my face with my acne face wash and dried UR with my towel. I put on some translucent foundation, and put on some concealer to hide all of my disgusting acne. And lined my eyes with a thin liner, and put on some nude lipstick.

I changed out of my pjs into a sweater that said "Fuck Off." And a pair of black yoga pants.

I put my hair in a messy bun, and before I could put my elastic around it, I heard a know on my door. I quickly put on my elastic, on my messy bun, and walked over to my door. I opened it to see none other than Mikey. "Hey." I said, then walked back over to my vanity.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, walking towards me.

I walked out of my bedroom door and shouted, "WHEN ARE WE LEAVING AGAIN?"

"1:00" Mikey replied, I pretended not to listen.

"ANYONE??" I yelled.

"AT ONE-O-CLOCK!" I heard Sydney yell from across the hall.

"OKAY THANK YOU." I yelled back.

"WELCOME!" She replied back.

I walked back into room and grabbed my two luggages and brought them downstairs. "Babe" I heard Mikey say. "Something is bothering you, whats wrong??"

"Of corse something is bothering me. I know you don't want me to leave" I thought, but I really wanted to say.

"Nothing" I said and walked back upstairs and into my room. I heard Mikey's footsteps follow me. I carried my boxes, filled with things I would need to move back, downstairs, and put them next to where my luggages, and everyone else's luggages, were. Mikey, trying to show off, tried to help me by carrying four boxes at once. Surprisingly, he succeeded and put them next to the one box that I carried down. "Ta daaaaa." He said, dragging put the "a" sound in "da." "Now you don't have to carry any more boxes." He continued.

I walked away, pretending not to hear, and walked into the living room, sitting on the couch. Mikey sat down next to me. I rolled my eyes.

Boys are pathetic.