Chapter 1

"Ayo Rodriguez! I Guess All That Good Behavior Paid Off. The Parole Board Granted Your Wish, Gather Your Things, You're Finally Getting Released."

Cassie Had Waited Ten Years, Five Months, 2 Days, And Exactly Nine Hours To Hear Those Two Words.. "Getting Released" . She Prayed And Hoped For It Everyday. She Watched As The Other Girls Turned Their Noses Up At Her. They Were Always Jealous When Other Girls Got Released Before Them, So She Expected It.

"Aye Y'all, Cassie Finally Get To Go Home! Why Y'all Looking So Miserable? We Should Be Congratulating Her, At Least Somebody Getting Outta This Hell Hole."

"Why Would We Congratulate Her? Wasn't She In Here For "Accidentally" Killing Her Daughter? What's So Happy About That?"

"Damnnnnnnn!! Maria You Foul As Fuck For That One, Shorty Aint Deserve That!"

Cassie's Face Filled With Rage. She Turned Around And Slowly Walked Towards Maria, Never Breaking Eye Contact.

"Listen You Cum Guzzling Ass Hoe! Don't You EVER Fix Your Raggedy Gap-Toothed Ass Mouth To Say ANYTHING About My Fucking Daughter. If I Wasn't Being Released On Good Behavior I'd Shove My Foot So Far Up Your Ass My Pinky Toe Would Fill The Spot Your Tooth Couldn't Bitch!!"

***

All The Girls Started Oohing And Laughing. One Thing About Cassandra Was That She Didn't And Wouldn't Take Shit From Anyone, Especially When It Came To Her Daughter. She Always Said What She Had To Say And Everyone Knew She Was Quick With The Comebacks. She Had The Body Of A Goddess. Full Succulent Lips, Beautiful Brown Caramel Toned Skin, Long Natural Black Curly Hair That Traveled Down Her Back, Long (Naomi Campbell Type) Legs That Held Up Her Mouth Watering Thighs And A Nice Round Ass To Match, And Let's Not Forget Her Sexy, Flirtatious Hazel Colored Eyes. The Girl Was Bad!!

***

Cassie Finished Collecting The Few Items She Had In Her Cell, Just As The Guard Was Heading Back To Escort Her Out. "Ima Miss You Girl!" Cassie Said Wrapping Her Arms Around Her CellMate. "Oh Hush! It's Only For Two Weeks And Then I'll Be Able To Come Visit." They Had Both Been Released On Good Behavior And Mariah Only Had Two Weeks Until She Was Free As Well. The Women Hugged For What Seemed Like Forever, Until The Guard Interrupted.

"If You Wanna Stay We Can Arrange That," He Said With A Smirk.
"Oh You'd Love That Wouldn't You," Cassandra Replied.

She Loved Flirting With The Guards Because Then She Got Whatever She Wanted. From Free Snacks, Electronics, Extra Yard Time, Literally Anything She Needed.

The Guard Escorted Cassie To The Front Door And Through Security Where She Picked Up The Items She Hadn't Seen Since Her Booking Date Almost Eleven Years Ago. She Would Be 33 In A Few Months , And She Knew That Life On The Outside Had Changed Drastically, Seeing How She Got Arrested At The Age Of 23.

As She Stepped Outside, She Could See One Of Her Home Girls Waiting For Her.

"Looook At My Bitch Jackie!! Girl You Look So Fucking Fly!"

Jackie Turned Around Quickly And Ran To Greet Cassie With A Hug.

"Damn Babe! I Missed You Out Here Yo! And You Talking Bout Me?! Look At You, Still Thick And Fine As Wine!! Lets Get You Home Girl!"

As They Got Into The Car, She Began To Think About How Excited She Was To Be Out And Start Her Life Over Again. She Knew It'd Be Hard, But Never Would She Have Imagined That The Last 11 Years Of Her Life Would Be A Lot Happier And Easier Than The One That Awaited Her.