Before You Go

"Wake Up Baby We Gotta Go," Cassandra Said, Frantically Trying To Awaken Her Six Year Old Daughter. As Zaria Rubbed Her Eyes, Trying To Focus On What Was Happening, She Gazed Over At Her Mother Who Was Now Throwing Anything She Could Into A Hand Held, Medium Sized, Red And Black Stripped Louis Vuitton Bag.

"Mama What's Going On? Where Are We Going? Is Daddy Coming With Us?"

"Baby I Can't Explain Right Now, Mommy Just Needs You To Get Up And Throw On Some Shoes."

"But Mommy It's Dark Out. Why Do We Have To Leave And It's Dark Out??"

"ZARI PLEASE!"

Zaria Gazed At Her Mother With A Slight Look Of Fear In Her Eyes And Slowly Began Putting On Her Shoes. Cassie Knew She Was Scared And Just Confused But She Didn't Have Time To Explain. She Knew Her Soon To Be Ex Husband Would Be Home Shortly And She Had To Try And Get Out Before Then. After She Grabbed What She Knew She'd Need To Get Her Started, She Picked Up Her Scared Little Girl And Ran For The Garage Door..

"SHIT!!" Cassie Said As She Realized She Didnt Have The Keys.

"Stay Right Here Baby, Mama's Gonna Grab The Keys." She Put Zaria Down In Front Of The All White 2019 Dodge Charger, And Frantically Ran Back Inside. She Started To Grab The Keys Off The Counter Just As She Heard A Chilling Voice In Her Ear.

"Where Do You Think You Going Cassandra?"

She Turned Around To See Her Husband Standing There With A Crazed Look In His Eye. She Rushed Passed Him And Ran For Her Daughter. As She Ran Back Towards The Garage, Zay Grabbed Her Arm And Slung Her To The Ground.

"I Said... WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU GOING!"

"Zay Please Just Let Us Go!, Cassie Pleaded.

"The Only Way You'll Ever Leave Me Is By Death. Remember That Sweetheart, Til Death Do Us Part." Zay Stared Cassie Down Until He Could See The Tears Forming In Her Eyes.

"Matter Of Fact You Can Go, But My Little Beautiful BabyGirl Stays Here." He Said With A Smirk And Look Of Sexual Interest.

"Zay! That's My Baby I WILL Not Let You Keep And Destroy Her!"

"Either You Agree Or You Agree," Zay Said As He Pulled Something Black From His Hip.

Cassandra Noticed The Gun And Began To Panic. She Knew Zay Would Do Whatever It Took For Him To Get What He Wanted, But She Just Couldn't Let Him Keep Zaria. He Had Hurt Both Of Them Enough. She Knew What She Had To Do.

"Zay, Listen." She Slowly Walked Closer To Him. "You Know I Never Wanted It To End Like This, Maybe We Can Just Talk."

"Fuck Talking You've Said Enough." As Zay Backed Up He Noticed His Daughter Coming Into View, Making Him Lose Focus On His Current Conversation. Just When She Knew She Had An Advantage, Cassie Lunged For The Gun! As They Tussled Trying To Fight Each Other Off Neither Of Them Noticed Zaria Had Gotten Closer.

"Mommy!!"

They Continued To Wrestle And Before They Knew It, The Gun Sounded.

POP!!

They Both Quickly Stopped And Looked At Each Other
"ZARIAAAA NOOOO!!!" Cassie Yelled As She Turned To See Her Daughter, Who Lay Still On The Cold Hardwood Floor.