devil

Laila pov

Because of nabh situation I decided to go late .
How's my pumpkin ..
I am ok mommy but it still pains.
It will be all good my brave boy .
Rony tony get ready today you will be going with grandma .
Why not dony rony asked..
That's because he will be going with me he is injured he cant join you guys .
Go and have fun with all the granny's .

After my mom left with kids .  I changed dony  dressing  make changed his clothes .

Afternoon time

We went to cafe .
As I reached cafe  I saw him standing outside my cafe .
What does he want wasn't yesterday  humiliation enough that he came today too . I thought to myself.

Nabh just go inside sit ask simi for any help .  Nabh went inside cafe.

As he went inside . He asked without any emotion so you started babysitting  buisness too . I looked at him angrily.
But cant say anything about my child because I dont want him to know the fact that I am  a mother not after when he has threatened me to kill my unborn child.

What  you are looking huh .  I am assuming that you spreading legs for others isn't making enough money .
He bluntly stated that. I slapped  him hard .

Without having a glance at him I went inside  the cafe . As I entered I saw Mrs kalonji sitting  there  . She is the owner of building . She must be here for rent . I offered her coffee .
She  looked at me and said  laila my child I am so sorry your uncle is in not good health my son who is completing his education from abroad needed money urgently and while all that was happening I got a very good offer for selling  the building so I sold it . Now I hav been told by new owner to ask all my tenants to evacuate the building as the owner is building his new office here .
I am so sorry you started your buisness a little while ago I feel so bad to inform you that .
I was shocked  by listening her . Oh god what will I do now my mother ,my kids where will go. 
I cant ask aditya for any help as he has done a lot for me already . And he is gonna start his new life I cant be a burden to him .
I was thinking about all these he entered into my cafe and ordered cappuccino  . He sat where mrs kalonji was sitting .

I shouted at him what do you want .
Simi stopped  me from saying any further he is the new owner of the building treat him well . May be he will allow us to do our buisness .

I sat in front of him . Asked him politely what do you want . I understand that it's all his doing. Considering  my children future security first I pleaded
him not shut our cafe .

I want something in return if you dont want me to shut it . He said

What do you want .?

I am new in this city and I will be living here for a while  so I want you to be my maid.  He stated bluntly.

And what make you think  that I will oblige by that.

A for your cafe .
B for your sick mother .
And C for the bastards you have given birth to .

Arhaan Rai get out of my cafe right now before I kill you get out of my place. I shouted at him  how dare he calling my children that how dare he.

Oh dear  laila have you forgotten who owns this place.  And not to think calling your dear friend aditya  for help . Because even if you call he won't pick your call as he is in jail .

Jail what do you mean by that what you did with adi . He looked at me with dirty smirk plastered  on his face .

He said
I did nothing he brought  it to himself by not paying his loan on time .

Today evening my house this is the address . I will be waiting for you.
Oh I forgot to tell you one more thing  that your mother is missing . And your bastard son are waiting for you in police station .

I heard him saying that  I lost my conciousness   everything turned dark in front of my eyes.

Arhaan pov

By morning I got every single information about her where she live, with whom she live, who are her allies.
I got picture of her playing with three kids who are they  I asked my secretary miss singhania kids . I was shocked that bitch ignoring my warning gave birth to that vicious  man child and that to not one but three .
Oh laila I will burn you  alive . I thought to myself .

Her mother and her friend heena her cafe investor  Aditya.

Stop what you  know about him.
Sir he  is the son of bansal enterprise .
They took loan from our company and yet have not  returned the entire loan .

Make a arrest warrant against him .
Ask our security head  to kidnap this woman . But remember not a single hurt to her .

Laila singhania now you will kneel  .

After arranging all these it time to meet her . And show her  that I own evry single cell in her body.

I was standing in front of her cafe . She    was holding hand of her son . She was looking at him with so much love . She seems to be a good mother .  But how can I forget  they are his children.

We had an argument . She was not ready to bow down so I blow her out with my master strokes.
The moment  she heard about her mother missing she lost her conciousness  , her head was about to hit ground when I hold her .

Her son running towards us crying mommy. I asked her assistant to hold the kid .   I took both of them with me and asked my secretary to bring her kids from police station .

Later that evening she still unconscious .  All her kids were well disciplined they sat quietly.  Butler made something them to eat. I asked one of her son where is  there father .
He politely answered  he is astronaut  he is among the stars when his job will be over he wall come to us.

Oh what a smooth liar is she . The guy ran away leaving her alone and she is telling all these lies to these idiot . I thought to my self .
So what is your name before they can answer laila screamed.
The kids ran to her room .
Mommy mommy are you fine.  One of her triplet asked her
Yes I am fine  baby . Look mommy is absolutely fine .

She tood up . And looked at me .
She hold my hand took me away from her kids range and knelt down begging me to tell her mother whereabouts and take back complaint about aditya.
She sobbed .

I kicked her and told her only in one condition if she stays here in this house as my maid  taking care of my house and also taking care of my every need from this exact second .
She looked at me and said yes .

I dont know what happened  to me when she begged for that aditya. I lost my control.
I dont want her to think about any other man. She is mine I own her .