her treasure

Arhaan bought laila to his room .
He threw her into bed and choked her grabbing her neck .
She struggled to breath . Arhaan shouted you are my property ,dont forget that your mom is in my custody, your boyfriend is still in jail and those two destiny depend upon your behaviour. He left her neck.
Laila coughed . After getting a hold of her breathe she ask him they are kids . They have not done any wrong to you .
But there mother has done . Arhaan shouted at her.

Laila shouted back what have I done so wrong that you are ready punish my kids for that. Huh what have I done .
I slapped you huh .... slap me hundred times come on and leave my kids alone . You have harrassed me .

Your kids remind me of your infidelity. You and your vidhyut mocking me . They remind me of that . Arhaan stated
Those bastards remind how smartly you both made monkey out of me.
And one more thing I am not there father to fulfill there wish .

This statement made laila to stop her nagging. She looked at him and just said stay away from my kids .
And she left his room .

She went to her room she sat beside bed and kissed her kids.

No one had there dinner .

Next day morning she woke up cooked food for kids and kept it aside, cooked food for him .And went to her room .

Arhaan came to dining area no one was there . He had his breakfast which was kept at dining table.
He went to office .

Kids were served there food in room itself .

Today is big day boys today you all are going to play school.

10:00am arhaan got called from security of penthouse house sir she went out with kids.
Arhaan was busy with meeting so he asked security head to track them and follow her .

At 2 : 00 pm Arhaan was done with his meeting he called security head . Where are they.
Sir they are in play school it seems it's there first day.
Ok

They all came back from play school
Kids were tired and hungry laila cooked food for them they ate there food .
Simi came to house bringing there stationary item . Which there teacher asked them .laila knew if she came home late she will be in big trouble . So she asked simi to bring it . Simi left all the stationary item in hall itself .
Just when she left Arhaan came back home . Giving laila no time to arrange things .
Boys went into garden after having there food . Laila was cleaning kitchen when she heard his angry voice. What's all this in my house . Laila came running into hall . Oh I will arrange it . Just give me a minute . Arhaan called his secretary check laila's bank account. His secretary called him after some time sir her balance is zero.

Laila came from her room . She saw Arhaan is in garden with kids . she run towards them. And warn Arhaan to stay away from kids .

Arhaan looked at her dangerously and asked her what did you steal from my house to pay there school fees and there stationary. Tell me laila what did you steal .

I didnt steal any thing from you .

Oh really your bank account says zero balance and your were seen in a pawnshop a week ago . What did you gave for pawn.....hmm. Arhaan stated

I didnt steal anything from you .

Well dont tell me.. I have asked my secretary to buy that thing which you pawned . So after half an hour we both will know who is the thief.

After half an hour door bell rang . Secretary gave Arhaan box and left .
Kids were in hall . Nabh noticed familiar box in Arhaan's hand . He came running to him and asked arhaan to give it to him.
Uncle that's my dad gift to my mommy . Mommy always sleep keeping it near her . And last week she lost it.
Arhaan looked at nabh and thought to himself what a smooth liar you mommy is huh...
As he was about to open box laila snatched it from his hand . Please
It's my personal asset .

So your babies daddy gave you something so expensive huh that rag picker vidhyut gave you this expensive thing .

I will pay you back thanks for bringing it to me . Laila stated .

Her statement irked Arhaan.

Dinner time . Kids were served food in there room.
Arhan came for dinner again food was kept in table with no one to serve.
He ate his food.
Later that night arhaan was smoking in his balcony . He saw laila in garden
Holding something in her hand and crying .

What she saw in vidhyut that she carried his kids and still in so much love with him. Arhaan silently observed her .

If I ever meet him I will kill him .