found you

"Are you guys ready? It won't be easy to fight with them you know." Ji yong asked while looking at the screen where lisa is surrounded by some people holding guns and pointing at lisa.

"We are all ready." Treasure, TxT, IKON, GOT7 including bambam and jackson, stray kidz, ITZY and twice said at the same time.

"Where are seventeen?" Ji yong asked,

"Seventeen are currently with jungkook and other family members." Yoongi asked.

MEANWHILE WITH LISA.

"Hands upon lisa and follow us." Irene said pointing the gun toward lisa.  Well....that was not unexpected for lisa. She knew they were planning.

"Wha...what is th..this irene?" Lisa asked acting like she knows nothing.

"I didn't ask you to talk lisa. Just do what we say." Irene said.

"Wow.....you are also same as jennie. I should have never trusted you. If you wanted my money you could just ask me i had all give it to you with love." Lisa said tearing up.

"Shut the fuck up lisa. Just follow me if you want to be alive and fucking don't compare me with that bitch." She said grabbing lisa's jaw. "Wow....she is fucking hot." That's what lisa thought.

    She followed them while her people were ready to attack anytime soon. The more they went inside the darker it's get. Lisa wasn't scared because he had heard Irene's chat and she knew she left enough effect in them not to hurt her.

     "Lisa......i want you to know that the thing you will see inside is something more unexpected but you are suppose to follow mw there. Don't panic." Irene said giving a stern look to lisa.

They were standing infront of a big door and not to mention this all was underground. She was doing her acting by crying. Irene press the password and lisa make sure to remember that no matter what. When they went inside there was a huge table with a lot of people sitting in there. The one person who caught her eyes was sitting in the middle. He was like the leader of this group. Everyone was dead silent while staring at lisa.

''lisa." Kai said and that was not unexpected.

"K...kai.....what? Did they kidnapped you too?" Lisa said tears following down her cheeks.

"Well....as expected this girl is a emotional fool. I didn't knew it would be this easy to use her." A girl came out and stare her with a dirty eyes and look at Irene with a hurtful eyes.

"Mind your language seulgi." Irene said giving her a eyes of hate.

"Well....enough. Let's talk Ms.kim lalisa." The man who seems like leader asked lisa pointing toward a chair.

"What do you want? If you want some money i can give it to you. If you kidnapped her for money then i will send it to you." Lisa said and she was sure that pissed him off.

"Ms.kim. i haven't started talking now, and don't talk unless you are asked." He said and lisa shut her mouth.

"We killed your both brother." He said and lisa was tearing up ofcourse she knew it that hurt her so much, she take a glace at irene who was emotionless.

"We actually didn't kill them but if you want them you have to hand yourself to us." He said.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked she was actually confused.

"I will fucking blow this underground house if they even touch lisa." On other side yoongi and their team were coming.

"Lisa, we will send ypur both brother free if you stay with us." Kai said and lisa was sure he was always fond of her. Lisa look at irene and asked,