🔞CHAPTER NINE🔞

"Hyung there's no need to be shy i already see it since we were a kids, what else need to hide, you want i can tell were all your mole is even my eyes are close" jungkook said still looking at taehyung's body not even flinched

Though taehyung use to maknae's behavior still sometimes..

He felt weird..

That somehow something is wrong..

But then again he always chose to brushed that thoughts away..

"Jungkook that was long time ago and what the fucked look at you now your fucking adult please don't do this to me its getting old, are you gay with me?" taehyung said and Jungkook just "eww" and also said "hyung i love you but i dont like you and am inlove now with a cute mochi guy" taehyung look at jungkook while wrapping the towel in his waist.

"Okay then please stop this habit of yours watching me bathing like maniac" jungkook laughing not caring by the annoyed face of taehyung

Jungkook walk towards his hyung standing facing the back wrapping his arms around taehyung waist and lean his chin on teahyung's shoulder.

"Hyung your body is sexy" jungkook said buried his face on the neck and smell the olders neck.

Taehyung just looked at kookie in the mirror because he was use to it. Eversince they're were a kid, he was so clingy he don't remember even once he won to kookie.

As days goes by and now they're adult Jungkook's clingy thing habit is in another level, which is sometimes it's getting weirder.

Kind of cliche but it's true, he then look at him asking what he need? and why he's here?.

"Hyung you owe me one remembered, I made some excuses to coach so you need to help me. I need a favor to you" he told to his hyung while his hand caressed taehyung's abs

"OKAY..atleast let me put some boxer and clothes first, then let's talk about the favor you want" the older said looking at the mirror

He meet kookie's eye's, kookie get off his hands on the older's waist and walk outside of the bathroom said "OKAY" and jumped at the big bed of TAEHYUNG.

Taehyung goes to his closet looking for a pair of clothes to wear, half of his cabinet was occupied by jungkook's clothes and half of amenities in his room is own by jungkook.

He took his boxer and a pair of clothes white t-shirts and black fitted rip jeans, but when he's about to wear his boxer.

He saw jungkook staring again at him again like as if it was natural for him, he cannot get use to it. The stare make him uncomfortable he give a warning look.

And kookie just put his bunny smile smirking then layed his body on the bed again not looking anymore.

When taehyung finished putting his clothes he simply sit on the side of bed combing his curly long black hair, then look at jungkook that is busy wandering in his phone.

Then look again with wide eyes because the phone that jungkook's holding is his own phone...."YEAH,,,you lil bunny that's my phone give it to me"

Only to see a smiling bunny not even bother with his annoying tone. Looked at him meaningfully with a smirk on the lips.

".Hyung what is going between you and yoongi hyung? are you sexmate?" smirked can be seen in the cute bunny's face.

Taehyung snatch his phone in jungkook's hand, Immediately looked at what jungkook was reading on his phone.