Numbness

Tanjiro's Pov (Most of this fanfic's pov is tanjiro's so why did I bother anyway ?)

God hates me now I guess , My family is now dead ."wait... what is this ?" I saw a large scroll on the floor, I picked it up and opened it. " The ways of the breath of poison... ?" there is a note ? "Dear Tanjiro, 

                            When you're reading this right now I had probably passed away. Please become the successor to my self-taught breath style ,Breath of poison . Its a dangerous breathing style that is derived directly from the original breath of the sun or as our ansestor called it " Hinokami Kagura / dance of the sun god / dance of the fire god" ,as I was saying breath of the poison has 17th forms and 6 of them are advanced and hard to master though they are compleatly diffrent Forms which had more destructive power though the reason I choose you as my successor is because you had Enhanced sense of smell , Enhanced Strength , Enhanced durability , Enhanced Flexibility , Enhanced Speed and Reflexes . you are a strong child tanjiro... that's why I think you can master all the forms I can't . The reason is my body is too weak to keep up  with these attacks and I think you have enough stamina to handle the destructive power of this breathing style.

                                                                                                                                                                  Love you forever,                                                                                                                                                                                Your father"

I can feel my tears rolling down my face, I started crying. I soon wiped my tears away , I am going to train so I can fight in the way of the sword but I am going to word on my fighting style first...

Time Skip a year brought to you by chibi tanjiro

I trained my ass off for a year so I hope that my training payed off...

My dad wrote a note at the last few lines where the final selection is loacted. alright then I'll need to go to the final selection in a few months . 3 to be exact , well I'll do more training then... I trained on my reflexes , speed , stamina and flexibility... 

TO BE CONTINUED > 

Sorry for a short chapter :(((