Final selection

Update wooo ho B)

welp I am at the final selection. there is two girls I persume one with white hair and one with black hair (I forgot their lines so I ma made something up) " we welcome you all to the final selection , all you need to do is survive a whole week without dying to a demon here . all of the demons here were captured all around this country , from this point on there is no more westiria plants . beyond this place is a place fill with man eating demons , if you manage to survive you will be come a offical demon slayer , we wish you good luck. " alright alot of people is dying this week all of the people ran into the forest.

five demons came rushing at me they kept arguing abut who gets to eat me ? :/ 'Poison breathing... sixth form !'  'defense model , counter : infinity !'  I deflected all the incoming slashes from the demons  " Poison breathing , second form :Full focus Advanced : Scorching Poison Mirror: Evening Palace ! " I gracefully dodged all of their incoming attacks and cut their necks down , one by one . some demon tried to grab my shoulder I don't know why and I don't care , I caught it's hand and crush the bones of it's hand " AHHH !! " the demon screeched "HOW STRONG ARE YOU ! YOU ARE A HUMAN BUT HAVE A STRENGHT OF A DEMON !!" " I am your worst nightmare bitch . Poison breathing , first form : full focus advanced , poison flash weel : lightning model . " that stupit demon got rekted by me .

another demon with 6 arms and 4 heads tried to attack me , *key word tried* I moved so fast that that demon can't even get to my personal space and cut his hands off  and then his head 'breath of poison , Second Form :Full focus Advanced : Scorching Poison Mirror: Evening Palace ' his head got sliced off clean . ( and if your wondering how tanjiro got his sword he got if from old man saburo , saburo had it for self defense ) one of his eyes had a crossed out kanji of moon 1 , his other eyes faded so I don't know what it wrote -_-? meh I need to wait for 6 booooooooring days , meh might as well find a worthy opponent ...

5 boring days later...

huh I smell a strong demon "Finally a worthy apponet our battle shall be legendary !!" I instantly dash towards the direction of the smell >:0 *lE gAsPs* how dare he killed almost all of the contestant "Breath of poison ....fifth form: Fully Unleashed Power: full Grinder Whirlwind :Connected Half Cycle Palace !" he got grinded to dust ... welp he's weak I was dissapointed , that demon had hands all over his body and he's very giant. oh its almost sun rise welp I ma find my way back 

6 hours later
==========

huh there is the other 3 people ... alright then there is one sad boy one angry dude and one girl ...

TO BE CONTINUED >>