what ?! He is BACK ?!

" Breath of poison ,  ninth form : Kanzen katachi (full form) , Mugen-Dokuso  Kōgeki ( infinite-toxin strike) . "

" Gah ! damit hes too fast !" one said

" Breath of poison , seventh form : Shiro Ketsueki (white blood) , Junsuina doku Kiru (pure venom Cut) ! "

"Damit we need to get out of here before its too late , seventynine of us is already down ! "

"Breath of poison , eighth form : Kuro Taiyō ( black sun ) , Hakuhan-byō (white virus) "

"the fu- " the demon was unable to finish his sentence as he felt his bones melting.

meanwhile "it was a poison that I created that made him feel as his bones were melting ... "

" Breath of poison , tenth form : Shiro Tsuki (white moon) , Reiketsuna (cold blood ) "

三 . 最後三 .

" which one of you is the main body , I am tired of playing games . "

"fu fu fu ... you cant force it out of us after all ... none of us is the real body " one said

" breath of poison , first form : Kuro to shiro no shakunetsu no ken ( black and white scorching sword ) ,  Shakunetsu no doku no wa (scorching poison wheel) "

two down one more to go

'gah ! I barely dodge that.. why am I not regenerating ? is that what his breathing style  does ? why is my head spinning ? '

" Play time is over 杀气刀 (killing intent sword) . "

"wha- " dead .

on the left eye of the demon there was a kanji for[ lower moon 2 ]

" lower moon 2..."

meanwhile......

a demon with a kanji that stands for upper moon 3

"who's this kid? he's an effective killer ,mabye I can convert him to the demon sid- "

"found . you . "

'?!'

a downwards slash was made , the demon dodged but he still got cut none the less

'how did he cut me ? I thought I dodged ?'

"ah , your watching me ? "

"I was sent here to watch you because of the large numbers of disappearing . "

"so you know the progenitor of demons ? " ask the boy .

"ofcourse I am after all one of his special demon , I am the upper moon 3 Akaza . you are ? "

"kamado . Kamado Tanjiro." the boy now named Tanjiro said

he has a purple haori and his nichirin blade is purple and black instead of only being black

"ah well it would be a wasted potential if I just killed you . Kamado Tanjiro I would like to invite you to join the ranks of the kizuki. " said akaza

" Dagakotowaru . " said tanjiro

" hmmm. thats a shame I will have to kill you. " said akaza

Compass Needle "

" Breath of poison , fifteenth form : Tōboe Ryū (howling dragon) , kuro Namida (black tears) "

akaza dodged another attack but the injury will still be inflicted .

'damit if I dont finish this quickly he is going to kill me ! he is somehow slowing my regeneration it wont be long before I cant regenerate and get my head cut off'

"Air type "

"breath of poison , sixteenth form : shiro Honō (white blaze) , Konran Doku (confusion venom) "

.