Chapter 5

Third POV:

Third POV:

Roman sat from afar watching as she slept. Her chest rose then down as lovely exhaled.

He found this interesting as he studied her. He sat in a comfortable position in the corner of the room staring at her. The truth was Roman loved lovely's little outbursts. He loved the way she would be so close to disrespecting him, why because then he would have a reason to punish her.

The idea of that to him was satisfying. Roman loved testing his torture on lovely the way blood dripped down her skin was memorizing. The emotions she would give off were quite indeed foreign to him, that was something he didn't like.

He watched calmly in the dark as lovely tossed and turned to breathe heavily in her sleep.

It was very clear that she was having a nightmare, Roman didn't want to go and comfort her just yet
he wanted to remain where he was. He ran his hand through his hair studying his prey. Roman couldn't sense the wolf inside of her most likely because, of her being a half-breed.

This made his blood boil more upon receiving a very weak mate. Not only weak but very stubborn. The word stubborn made a small smirk appear on his face.

He already had a list of things he wanted to do to her. A small tear fell down lovely's face from the nightmare she was having. Roman stood up walking towards her, it was still early in the morning but his eagerness for her to be tortured couldn't wait. He grabbed her wrist pulling her towards him.

Lovely screamed looking around trying to comprehend what was going on. "R-Roman w-wait w- what's going o-on?." Lovely immediately started crying from the tight grip he had on her wrists. It may seem weak but Roman scared her a lot, the slightest things could very much trigger his behaviour.

He placed her on the bed on all fours. She looked back at him knowing the possibilities that could happen at this very exact moment. "Move and I will make you wish you were dead." The coldness in his voice we're unfamiliar to her all her senses were fully alert to what was to come. Lovely eyes widened at Roman this was what he enjoyed.

Seeing the fear on his disappointment's face made him feel a type of way, one of the feelings that he very much disliked. Lovely held her posture trying to think what could have set him off.

She understood if she even moved an inch that all hell would break loose, she watched him under her thick eyelashes as he disappeared into the closet.

In those few seconds, the closet never left her sight once lovely was too paranoid to look forward even once. She blinked to get rid of the tears that were falling uncontrollably down her cheeks only to feel a rough hand in her back. "Look at me lovely."