Twelve races

The body beneath him excited him incredibly. It felt like he had stepped up into the game and achieved something unattainable and could see Minho in such a broken state for the first time. He surrendered to him and politely allowed himself to be taken to bed even though he was walking like a zombie. He was swaying from side to side, but the sight of the flushed and excited boy woke him enough not to drop him.

Minho was more beautiful than the Cadillac Eldorado, he was smarter and could drive him to despair without being touched. Tears in his eyes, moving his hips to tempt Jisung to continue, and parted lips, gasping breaths escaping.

He forbade action with his mouth and tongue, but he didn't mind when he toyed with his neck, it was worse with the nipples, which he also avoided.

"Virtue" hooked his teeth and skin, feeling Minho's hips rise beneath him. He understood the silent request and grabbed the edges of his pants, sliding them down to the middle of his strong thighs. Before taking it all, he'd initially like to play and leave a mark on one of his thighs. An invisible place for other people, something like a secret hiding place in childhood.

He got off the boy's legs, pulling his pants until the very end. He tossed them aside to get safely to the pale skin and bite.

The red hickey contrasted with the legs, but Jisung also enjoyed it.

He returned his fingers to his bare stomach, making circles with his fingers and watching Minho's reaction. He was more impatient than Jisung's drunk and intoxicated.

"You got me drunk to go to bed with you, not nice," he said, chuckling from placing the pillow over his head, which he thought was a shame. He stammered out incomprehensibly, more than he did. But what could he do if his head was telling him to understand and remember such an important moment?

"You should definitely talk less and act more," he growled, lightly hitting his knee. To make it more effective, Minho turned and pushed his butt out, lightly touching Jisung's bulge.

It was like a lightning strike. The heat spread over his entire body, hitting one point the most. He pulled off his boxers, biting one buttock.

"Jisung!"

Apparently he didn't like it. He said something more, but Jisung did not listen to him. He only noticed him when his whole body shook and fell on the bed, and the penis was inside.

With one swipe, the entire length filled him from the inside, causing a sudden hush.

"You could do something else with your mouth, baby"

"I said it was disgusting" before he rebuked him, a groan passed through his mouth at a tearing sensation from the inside. He could be a masochist because the strange pain was pleasing to him.

"I have to work for you, but you won't be for me?" he felt sad, even though he did not think so. He pushed his penis slowly in, giving him time to catch his breath.

"Maybe I'll make an exception, this one time", he hid his face in the pillow, moving his hips one more time trying to adjust to the pace and length. He picked up speed, enjoying the sound of bodies hitting each other and muffled groans.

He was stupid for considering it an achievement, but never, never would he leave after that. In the movies, the experience was hard to bear, he wouldn't have made that mistake in person.

"Everything you said was true, kitty. You are an observant boy," he heard, holding his breath and pausing in shock.

"So your dad-"

"Hush, tomorrow we're in no rush," silenced Minho, who nodded his agreement.

*

He woke up from a strange dream. He couldn't tell exactly what he was dreaming about, but it was a pleasant feeling that he also felt when he opened his eyes.

He rubbed his eyelids as he pushed back the covers and noticed a large rise on his legs. Like a human.

He remembered in a second what had happened between them, making him blush like a ripe tomato. He had to pull the covers back a little more to see Minho leaning over his legs, licking his cock like a lollipop. When he realized he had woken up, he continued making a soft pop through his mouth, putting half his mouth in his mouth and sliding lower.

He coughed and choked but didn't stop because of it. Jisung remembered how much he didn't want to deal with any intimate mouth work, but the words that followed turned out to be true.

He did what he didn't have to do and away from his morals.

He grabbed the bottom with his hand to position the penis vertically and so that he could cheat a little without taking everything to his mouth and throat.

"Baby" he put his fingers in his hair, automatically squeezing and scratching his head, which was noticed by Minho. He started to work his mouth and tongue more willingly, giving him pleasure after the encouragement "kitty, you must have had some training sometime because you are too good. Try to get to the very edge, okay?" he wasn't sure if he asked right, but he was close to the climax. Minho obeyed him and took his hand away, slowly lowering himself to the very end.

His throat was as tight as an ass, warm and wet. It wasn't long before the white liquid shot straight down the throat.

Minho took his penis out of his mouth, swallowing the semen crookedly. He wiped his bite-red mouth with the quilt and rested on his elbows next to Jisung.

"May I not hurt the same as my ass" he muttered, to which Jisung laughed. He grabbed one buttock and squeezed it between his fingers, playing at the same time with probably the red and too stretched hole "daddy, mom, the perfect little boy got fucked by the other man, be proud" he said in a sweet voice into the empty space, biting his lip when Jisung pressed a finger into him.

"Better they don't know about it," he laughed as he added his other finger and spread it out like scissors. He quickly removed his hands when he heard a groan, most of which consisted of the pain of "I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, I'm just not used to it," he said, leaning his head against Jisung's chest and moving for a moment to find a comfortable spot. Just like a cat.

"Yeah, yeah, sleep. Later I'll have to wash you and um, wear you."

"I'm on my own," he muttered half sleepily, letting Jisung's hand rub his back

"I believe baby"