Chapter 1

Kaidou POV

It's finally graduation. I got my diploma and my family took pictures of me and my friends. After that, they told me to come home when I'm done with saying my goodbyes. I looked towards the group where Nendo was just messing around with his diploma. Saiki was trying to ignore Teruhashi. Saiko was bragging about how now he can fly by life because of all the money he has while Mera was eating some chocolates he gave her. And then there was Aren. My best friend. He waved me over with a big smile. I smiled and ran over towards him with my scarf around my neck. I didn't want to dress too heavy, but I was freezing my butt off. All of a sudden I felt something wrapped around me. I looked and it was Aren wrapping me with his arms and pulling me into his jacket. He then zipped it up and looked down at me.

"Hey shun" He smiled and I smiled back. He really is my best friend. I snuggled in a bit and noticed everyone looked at us.

"Aw, you guys are so cute," Chiyo said while cupping her face. I tilted my head a bit. 'Cute? What's so cute about this?' I thought to myself. Then all of a sudden Nendo gasped. We all looked at him, confused obviously.

"You guys are dating aren't you!" He yelled. Dating? What is he talking about?

"We A-aren't dating Nendo!" I said while my cheeks were red. Nendo then laughed.

"Oh yeah?! Then why are you blushing?" He raised an eyebrow. I scrunch my eyebrows, getting annoyed.

"Because it's cold you idiot!" I frowned and everyone laughed. What jerks. Laughing at their friend. Teruhashi cleared her throat a bit.

"So what are you guys gonna do during the vacation before uni starts?" She asked, smiling like an angel as always.

"Well me and my buddy here are gonna hang out. DUH," Nendo said while putting his arm on Saiki's shoulder. Saiki rolled his eyes.

"No thanks, I'm spending my vacation relaxing." He said with a poker face. Teruhashi looked at Saiki blushing a bit then looked at Chiyo.

"Oh I'm just gonna get ready, that's it." And then Saiko started going on, and about how he's gonna go on his private island with Mera and shower in cash or something. Then it was my turn.

"Oh I'm staying home alone cause my family is going on a vacation for the entire break, while I stay home and study for university," I said with a sigh at the end. I never understood why my mom pushed me to study so much. It's like that's all she cared about even before it was confirmed I was an omega. Aren nudged me a bit. I looked up at him.

"How about I stay with you during the break, we can hang out and have fun. It's also better than being alone for a whole month." Aren said with a smile on his face. All of a sudden I had a big grin on my face. 'My best friend is gonna be staying for a month, this is so cool!' I blushed a bit, probably from the cold. I nodded my head, agreeing to the idea. After that, we all said goodbye to each other. Of course, we'll hang out together soon but for now, we're going our separate ways. Aren walked me back home. I was wearing his jacket since I was freezing cold and he said that he would be fine without it. While walking we talked about our plans

"We should think about what we're gonna do, and eat," I said, getting all pumped up. Aren laughed a bit.

"Your family is leaving tomorrow in the morning right?" He asked. I responded with a yes.

"Alright, then I'll come in the afternoon. Sounds good?" He looked at me with a small smirk on his face.

"Oh! Y-yeah sure, that's good" I said with a bit of a stutter. Aren then left me at the door of my house and waved goodbye. I waved back and smiled. I went inside only to have confetti thrown in my face. Looks like my family planned a small celebration for me. While celebrating I couldn't stop thinking about how Aren was gonna be staying with me for basically an entire month. I can't wait to see what happens. I went to my room and organized some of my things. I wrote a list of things we could do. This is gonna be a great break.

-Author note
Hey hey, So here I am. I'm still writing my bnha fanfic just rewriting it even though I'm not in the fandom any more due to a certain disgusting video involving a poster of bakugou. But I felt like writing this so here it is. I hope you enjoy <3