Chapter 14

Song recommendation- Out of Love by Alessia Cara
~
Breakfast went well with the three, laughing and getting to know each other a bit more. Bryanna opening up about her life more to her bosses, she treated and seen them like family nonetheless, as they seen her like the daughter they never had.

The couple dropped off the hurting poor girl at her apartment, taking her phone out and shooting a text to Natasha.

Bryanna: I'm home.

                                    Natasha: Be there in 30.

Swiping out of the messages, she seen Steve's messages. Eager to open them, but she didn't and threw her phone on the kitchen nook. She headed to her room putting on a nike sweatshirt and some sweats, trying her best to feel comfortable. Throwing her hair in a bun as she walked towards her mini speaker connecting her phone and digging into her sheets that were messed up from the night she slept with Steve.

Releasing a heavy sigh, looking out of her window to see the view. Taking in how today was such a beautiful day, her head hit the pillow pulling the sheets over her body as she let the water works come out. Her brain filled with so many thoughts, she felt so stupid and naive that she let Steve into her life, she gave herself up to him, she got so attached to him it hurt her pure heart. Sobbing heavily, she let the tears take over making her cry herself to sleep.

Walking into the house, quietly screaming her name with no answer. She headed to the art/ studio room where she was not to be found. Heading to her room, hearing the low music coming from the speaker. She seen her bestfriend lying in bed asleep as 'Sign of the Times' played. She smirked seeing one that song played as she had a playlist made for when her life would turn 'sideways' as she'd say.

Laying down next to her moving her strays away from her face, only to see dried tears on her cheeks. This is what she was most afraid of, Natasha knew how Steve was thanks to Bucky always keeping her informed of everything he'd do. A part of this felt like her fault, feeling like she let her sweet innocent friend get attached just to end up heartbroken. Putting her head on top of hers, she fell asleep.

Waking up to feel a heavy feeling on her, seeing a feminine body lay next to her. Fluttering her eyes wide open she seen Natasha fell asleep next to her. She moved to the side as Natasha slowly fell on the pillow seeing her bestfriend sleep like a baby. Getting up she wandered to her kitchen starving, taking out bread and the ingredients to make a sandwich.

She opened up a cabinet to pull out a bag of doritos as she then went to her fridge to get an arizona. Sitting in her kitchen nook taking a bite of the sandwich, a wave of sadness hit her remembering the time she invited Steve over for dinner. She swallowed the bite as a tear rolled down her cheek.

She was hurt, but more than anything disappointed in herself for giving in so easily. "Hey sleepy head." She heard a voice echo through the apartment.

"Hey.." She responded with a crack in her voice, the last thing she wanted to do was talk about what happened last night but Bryanna knew the conversation was going to come up. "You okay?" Natasha asked walking over to her sitting down on the stool next to her.

She nodded slowly with the sandwich still in her hand as she looked at it wanting to take another bite but she felt sick, all the crying and hiccuping didn't do her so well. "I'm sorry Bry." Before she could react Natasha pulled her into a hug caressing her head as she heard Bryanna sniffling into her chest.

"I'll be okay Nat, I just feel so.. stupid."

Natasha frown at the way she was degrading herself, knowing she was nothing near stupid. If anything, she had to be the most smartest and amazing person she's ever laid her eyes on. "Don't, he's an idiot for doing what he did."