Chapter 56

Get ready for a huge surprise in this chapter...
Stuck with u- Ariana Grande
Love Story- Taylor Swift
~~
Los Ángeles California.

A few hours into watching Riverdale and Steve never wanted to punch a character so bad in there life. He's never watched such a stupid drama show like this besides on my block in his entire life, but Bryanna seemed to like it. He managed to put all cringe aside and watch it with the women who lit up his days, she seemed to enjoy it.

He enjoyed holding her and glancing down at her each time something spontaneous happened in the show, making her gasp or laugh. He enjoyed seeing those little reactions. She'd smile when she seen cute gestures done by the couples or when she'd smack her lips being annoyed at something she wouldn't agree too. They sat and watched season one together, barely finishing about four episodes. Steve not even knowing theres at least three more.

Luckily for him, she got hungry and a bit
mad at the show once Veronica tried to make everything about her and her father again. The two made there way downstairs to find Vision and Wanda with the kids heading back inside from the beach.

"How was it?" Bryanna asked, seeing how dark the two had gotten.

"It was amazing." Wanda snickered.

With the whole squad going to Los Angeles including Wanda, Vision, and the kids, the day for AGT's finale was right around the corner. Only two days away, the three couples flew down early to Los Angeles to spend some time together.

"We're going to make something to eat, do you guys want some?" She asked the couple. "Oh no it's fine dear, we're planning on going out." Wanda replied.

Steve and Bryanna found it totally okay, with Natasha and Bucky going out that night too and getting the kids and couple gone as well they had more time for themselves.

As Steve watched her cook, seeing her in action, it did something to him. She fiddled her way through the kitchen nook, to the drawers, to the stove. Getting everything she needed to make her heavenly mac and cheese, she sighed as she got to mixing her ingredients up.

Steve exhaled roughly, trying to understand how he could get so turned on just by watching somebody mix whipping cream and cheese together. Although he couldn't do anything then and there, his thoughts didn't stop him from thinking how he'd lift her up onto the counter. Ripping off her tight crop top shirt to reveal her perky round breasts, playing and sucking on her nipples, give them a little bite to hear her moans. God, how much he loved her moans.

"What are you deeply thinking about?" She snickered as she salted the paprika in the mac and cheese for flavor.

Snapping out of his dirty thoughts, he cleared his throat and glanced up at her. "Nothing important."

"Are you saying my tits aren't important?" She asked. "I saw you looking." Bryanna said teasingly.

"I can basically read your dirty thoughts Steve." She snickered as she popped the mac and cheese in the oven to cook. "Well you know exactly what I want to do, right?" He asked.

"Maybe." She said, before Steve can lean in to kiss her they were interrupted by little cries.

"Shhh shhh shh." Wanda shushed as she rocked Scarlet on her way down. "We're heading out now." She whispered.

Both nodded and waved there goodbyes.

As soon as the mac and cheese was done, the two changed into their swim wear and took Dodger out to the back.