Chapter 58

Made this chapter pretty long, wanted to fit in all the juicy stuff into one. Hope you guys enjoy!!

Can't help falling in love- Elvis Presley
All the stars- SZA, Kendrick Lamar

May 10, 2010.
Theodore Roosevelt High School.

"My Castellanos, you're up." Her english teacher says. Walking shyly on her way up, her bandana holding her hair back as she held her head down. "What is Love to you Ms. Castellanos?"

Cleaning her throat, she looked down to her paper.

"What is love? Love is a close bond with another that goes deeper than affection, attraction, lust, or friendship. It's a deep mutual expression of respect, trust, honesty, integrity, intimacy, chemistry, and partnership. It is being there with them through good and bad moments. It is doing anything and everything for that person. It's fighting and giving them your all even on bad days. It is communication."

"Love is being there no matter the circumstances, it's doing the impossible for someone to make sure they're happy. It's when one person knows all of your secrets- your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets, of which no one in the world knows. And yet, in the end, that person does not think any less of you, even if the rest of the world does."

Taking a deep breathe, she looked up at her classmates and teacher tearing up on her words. And although shes never been in love, she's had her family to show her everything there is to know about it.

August 20th, 2022.
Twelve year later.

The two couples decided to book suites at  The Ritz-Carlton. Getting two royal suites, the four decided on the girls staying in one and the men in the other. Trying to spend 'quality time' with their best man and maid of honor before the big hoorah.

The royal suite was just like another home, it amazed Bryanna on how big it was. Even though her life style changed dramatically, she still couldn't comprehend the luxury life even if she has been living in it for a couple of years now.

The Ritz-Carlton royal suite contained Panoramic park views, two-and-a-half bathrooms and the option for connecting rooms to create a four-bedroom suite. Multiple living rooms, a dining room for 12 and kitchenette create a setting for celebrations or any type of gatherings they pleased to have. Complimentary bespoke bar with locally produced beverages and snacks on the regular.

"Are you excited." Natasha asked Bryanna as she organized all her jewelry trying to decide what she was going to wear for the big day.

"Yeah, a bit nervous.. I cant believe it's finally happening Nat, i'm finally going to be Mrs.Rogers." She smiled at the fact that Steve was going to be trapped with her for the rest of his life, or- she was getting trapped with a huge ex mafia rival and successful buisnessman.

Natasha smiled at her as she walked to the king sized bed. "You.. you deserve this more than anyone Bry, you have no idea how happy it makes me that you're getting your happy ending." Natasha states as she grabs her hand and held it towards hers.

Bryanna sniffled her tears away, not wanting to ruin her makeup even more than she already did as the tears slipped down to her face. "We should get going." She spoke.

"Everyone is probably waiting for us already." Nodding eagerly, the two grabbed their clutches purses and headed out of the suite.

Jimmy Choos clanking from Natasha's side as Bryanna's opyum Saint Laurent heels clanked on her side. Wearing her hair straight down, her long silky brown hair never seemed to fail on making her look presentable, especially with the silk dark red dress she had on.