Accessory to Thievery, Murder, and A Bunch of Other Stuff

"Can we get to the castle and kill someone already?" Mirage asked.

    "What?" Qibli jumped back.

    "I meant the bad guys, not the queen!" Mirage exclaimed. She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Too many guards..."

    "Mirage, we're not going to kill anyone!"

    "Mirage?" A voice asked. Qibli spun around. There was a dragon hovering behind him and Mirage with a suspicious look on her face. "As in the thief, murderer, and overall criminal?"

    "Qibli! Look what you did!" Mirage snapped.

   "I didn't-" Qibli began. The strange dragon snapped a pair of shackles on his front and back legs. Mirage was too shocked to try to run, so she got got shackled too.

    "Qibli, apparently you are an accessory to thievery, murder and a bunch of other stuff, and Mirage...You know,"

    As the strange dragon flew Qibli and mirage over to the Sandwing castle, holding their chains, Mirage looked around. The other dragon Qibli was looking at earlier was gone. Then Mirage noticed something she should've a long time ago: this was the dragon. He was probably sent to see who had just entered the kingdom. Dang it. Mirage thought.

       "Queen Thorn, these two-" The guard started when they had arrived at the castle and stopped before the queen, who was standing outside the palace gates, probably watching them come back.

    "Qibli!" Queenthorn exclaimed. She threw her wings around him. "Wait- What are you doing here?" Queen Thorn stepped back.

    "Queen Thorn-" The guard tried again.

    "Shh, Carrion. Qibli, what are you doing here?"

    The guard grumbled and stomped off towards the palace. Qibli began speaking, "Someone, well, Mirage," As Qibli said Mirage, Queen Thorn did nothing but tilt her head. "And, um- Mirage tell her what you saw,"

    Mirage froze. "Um-Well I was in the Scorpion-" A blast of fire flew past Mirage. Mirage turned around slowly. There were about 20 dragons in the distance, all glaring. The dragon Mirage had seen at the Scorpion den was standing at the front of the crowd. He raised his tail and struck Queen Thorn heart with the barb- But it wasn't Thorn.

    Mirage had jumped in front of the Queen, saving her. She was still alive, though. Mirage heard Qibli and Thorn gasp before everything went dark.