12. SHE'S ANNOYED

Boston, USA

Arnav's PoV:

My princess woke up and she caught me staring at her. She asked me, "Arnie, when did you wake up?" I really don't know for how long I was staring at her, then what can I answer her. I replied, "I don't know." She said, "What do you mean by I don't know?" I replied, "That I really don't know when I woke up because I was busy admiring your face and lost the track of time." She blushed and said, "If you woke up already, then why did you not wake me?" I replied, "You were sleeping so peacefully, so I didn't have it in me to wake you up." She kissed on my cheek and said, "Good morning" In return, I pecked on her lips and said, "Good morning." She smiled and said, "Now get up, don't you want to go to office?" I smiled and said, "No, I'm not going to office today. I'm all yours today." She hugged and said, "Wow that's a great news Arnie. We can have lot's of fun."

I asked her, "So, tell me what do you want do today? Where do you want to go?" She replied, "No, we're not going anywhere. We'll stay at home and spend time with each other." I smiled and replied, "I like it, now go freshen up, then let's have some breakfast." She nodded and got up to freshen up. By that time, I decided to call Aman to know the status of the report.

"Aman, where the hell is that damn report?"

"ASR, do you even know the term called phone etiquette. No hi, hello, good morning, directly barking orders. I mean who does that?"

"I do. And why the hell would I waste my time on you for silly hi, hello? I have better works to do. Now stop this drama and answer to my question."

"Okay, report will be in your hands by 6 in the evening. Now don't spoil my morning and yours too. Go, bhabhi must be waiting."

And I cut the call, whenever he addresses Khushi as bhabhi, I feel as if I'm the most luckiest man on the earth to have her in my life. I've gone through the mails till she came back  from washroom. She came out wearing her favorite orange sundress. She has this charm, which has the capability to make me fall for her, even if she does nothing. And once again, I fell for her. I started walking towards her, as soon as I reached her. I held her head and pulled her towards me and kissed on her forehead lovingly and then said, "You're looking gorgeous." She blushed and then said, "Arnie, go and freshen up. I'm hungry." I smiled and went to washroom.

By the time I came out, I found my dress on the bed. I wore my pant and was about to wear my shirt, I heard a knock at the door. Then immediately I heard her voice, "Arnie, did you wear your clothes? Can I come in?" 

I've decided to tease her, so instead of wearing my shirt, I went and opened the door. As soon as she saw me, she turned other side with the coffee mugs. She said, "Arnie go and wear your shirt. Why did you open the door without wearing your shirt?" I smiled and said, "You know that I don't like to make my princess wait for me, so when I heard the knock, I came rushing to open the door."

She said, "It's okay, but you go and wear your shirt and I'll wait here." I replied, "Princess, why did you turn that side and why are you waiting outside. Come inside." She said, "I'll come but you go and wear your shirt." I replied, "No, I'll not go until you come in."

She turned back suddenly and said, "Arnie, why are you doing this?" Immediately she turned back seeing my bare chest. I smirked and replied, "What am I doing? Is it wrong to ask you to come inside?" She replied, "Why are you not understanding? How will I come in, if you're standing without a shirt" I replied, "How does it matter sweetheart? It's not like you've never seen me like this. You've seen me like this many times and everytime you get shy seeing me like this. And you say I've grown up enough."

She immediately turned and walked inside pushing me aside. She put the coffee mugs on the table and said, "Arnie come and have your coffee." I didn't expect this reaction from her. She's standing there looking at me. I walked towards her and pulled her towards me and said, "Are you not shy anymore? Just a minute ago, you were unable to look at me, and now you're standing here and looking at me. What happened suddenly?"