36

Everyone returned to the academy the next morning. Both teams hugged each other in relief that everyone was safe. Then, they started sharing what the other team did, excitedly.

"Cadets! I know bohot excited ho but I know journey bohot long thi aur aap sab thake huye honge. Go and rest. You have today off. Cadet Ghai, aap Cadet Aarushi ke saath rahiye jab tak Digvijay sir wapas na aye. Main BC se permission le lunga," Rajveer told them.

"It's okay, Rajveer sir. I can manage alone," Aarushi assured.

"Cadet, mujhe Digvijay sir se pitna nehi hai. To apko Cadet ghai ke saath room share karni paregi jab tak wo wapas nehi ate. Sorry," Rajveer gave her an apologetic look.

Aarushi sighed and nodded, "Okay, no problem," 

"Dismiss, everyone!" He ordered before heading towards his room. He was half way to his room when he noticed that Naina wasn't behind him. Turning back, he found her standing in front of the Wall of fame, staring at the empty space on the wall where Naveen's photo used to hang. 

"Kya huya, Naina? Yaha kyu khari ho?" he asked.

"Yehi se shuru huya tha KMA ka ye safar. Naveen bhaiya to begunaah sabit hogaye lekin..." Naina trailed off.

"Lekin kya, Naina?" Rajveer asked holding her shoulders.

"Lekin abhi tak apko kuch bhi yaad nehi aaya, Rajveer. What if you don't love me like you used to love me 5 years back?" Naina shared her fears as tears rolled down her face.

"I may not love you like I used to love you 5 years back... but I love you the way I started loving you from the very moment I realized that you weren't a spy," Rajveer tapped on her nose, making her giggle.

"Chal jhutte! You didn't love me then," Naina protested.

"True. But I had a crush on you. I fell for you as I got to know you better day by day. I love you, Naina," Rajveer told her before placing a kiss on her forehead. Naina sighed. All her tension left her body. "Room me chale?" he suggested. 

"Thik hai," Naina replied before pulling back. Hand in hand, they walk back to their room. 

"Naina, kuch dino ki chhutti lekar ghar chale?" Rajveer suggested.

"Haa. Ye sahi rehga," Naina beamed as she was also missing their home.

Smiling, Rajveer locked the door and suggested that they should take a shower as they both had Lala's blood on their uniforms.

 "Aap jake kar lijiye pehle. Main kuch khane ko bana deti hu. apko bhuk lagi hogi," Naina offered.

"Naina, hum dono hi bohot thake huye hai. Let's shower together. Uske baad hum maggi bana ke kha lenge," Rajveer said dragging Naina to their bathroom.

Naina stood in the middle of the bathroom, still lost in thoughts as Rajveer started undressing both of them. He pushed her towards their shower stall and turned the shower on. Startled by the cold water, Naina looked up at him in confusion. It took her a few seconds to realize that they were naked and in the shower.

"Humare kapre kaha gaye?" she asked aloud.

"Maine utar diya jab tum apni khayalo ki duniya me khoi huyi thi," he replied wrapping his arms around her waist.

Huffing a laugh, Naina circled her arms around his neck. "Wah! Mere sharmile Rajveer sir ko romance bhi karni ati hai!?!" she said with a teasing smile.

"Arre kaun sir, kahe ka sir? Main to bas ek bechara pati hu jisne apni biwi ji ko bohot miss kya pura din saath rehte huye bhi," he pouted at her while rubbing his hardening part against her belly.

Truth is stranger than fiction *Complete*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें