17

AUTHOR'S NOTE:::

I tried and tried but I couldn't find anyone to match Aarushi's character and on top of that no guy matches up to Digvijay in my mind. So, I suggest that you beautiful readers imagine Aarushi looks like you and Digvijay looks like the guy you have a HUGE crush on. Enjoy. 😉

/

/

/

BC glanced from Aarushi to Digvijay as if to ask if he was serious. His face showed that he was hoping this was all a big prank. BC wanted to say something when Gunny took his position under the weight and Suriji announced Aalekh's name to start the drill. BC decided to focus on the new cadet later.

Aalekh completed the drill but he looked confused seeing the smile on Gunny's face. "Sir, apun ek baat puchhe?" he asked.

"Puchiye, Cadet,"

"Aap yaha se hate kaiko nehi? Aap to apun ko thik se jante bhi nehi. Apko kaise malum ke apun ye drill kar lega?" Aalekh asked honestly.

"Kyuke mujhe mere dost ki shikhaye huye cadets par pura bharosa hai," Gunny replied with a wide smile.

"Dost bole to?" Aalekh asked tilting his head in confusion.

Gunny gestured behind him with a smirk. Aalekh turned to find Rajveer grinning widely. Rajveer approached Gunny and pulled him in a hug. "Kaisa hai, yaar?" he asked.

"Thik hu. Tu bata tere life me kya chal raha hai?" Gunny asked.

"Captains, I'm sure aap dono apne dost se itne saalo baad milke bohot khush hai... but may I remind you ki aap log abhi ek drill ko rok ke khare hai. You can chat as much as you want when you're done with all your responsibilities," Digvijay's taunting remarks made both Captains flinch. 

"Sorry, sir," they muttered and moved away from the pully system.

Then Huda was called to do the drill. He also finished the drill but he was almost too late. Shalini scolded him for that. Then, Raina was called. Rajveer came to stand under the weight. With his arms folded over his chest, Rajveer closed his eyes with a smile on his face.

Digvijay narrowed his eyes at Rajveer before turning his gaze towards the female cadet who was supposed to be the captain's protégé. Seeing her face clearly, he recognized her. Naina Singh Shikhawat... Captain Rajveer Singh Shikhawat ki wife aur Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia ke chhoti behen. "Interesting," he muttered when he realized who the current participants of this drill was.

So, the drill started. Naina started running towards Rajveer. She was so focused on the task that she didn't realize when her legs got tangled with each other and she fell. All the cadets started urging Naina to get up as the weight would otherwise fall on Rajveer. Rajveer wasn't stressed. He was pretty chill and relaxed for someone who was standing under 20 weight. 

Naina got up and ran towards him like the hounds of hell were after her. When she realized that she was too far to catch the rope, she jumped on Rajveer, pushing him away from the weight which fell seconds after they moved from the position. Naina's heart was still racing from the fear of loosing him again. Tears filled her eyes and she started checking him over.

"Aap thik to hai na? Pagal hogaye kya? Kuch ho jata to?" she shouted.

"Main janta tha ke tum mujhe kuch honehi nehi deti," Rajveer replied with ultimate trust.

BC was nervous seeing the scene. He didn't know if M. G. Digvijay knew the truth or not. So, he turned and told him, "They are married,"

"I know," Digvijay replied.