Y/n Vs Rare Hunter

3rd Person Pov

Y/n and the Rare Hunter stand across from each other in a good duel field distance as a crowd would start to surround them and watch. Juvia and Yugi stand with Joey as they look at the two as they drew their cards and held up their Duel Disks.

Duel Start
Y/n - 4000
Rare Hunter - 4000

Y/n: Since your my first opponent in this tournament, if I beat you, you give Joey his Red Eyes back.

Rare Hunter: And if I defeat you, you will hand over your three Cyber Dragons to me.

Joey: Y/n! Hold up! You gotta know that this guy-

Rare Hunter: Silence, Wheeler! You speak another word and I'll tear your Red-Eyes Black Dragon to shreds!

High in orbit of the Earth, a Kaiba Corp satellite hovers over Battle City and begins to power up.

Computer: "Detecting activation of Duel Disk Battle System. Competitors: Y/n L/n vs Rare Hunter. Beaming duel status to Kaiba Corp mainframe."

In Kaiba Corp, Seto and Mokuba stand in a large room with techs sitting at multiple monitors and boards with a large screen showing the duel between Y/n and the Rare Hunter.

Kaiba: *smirks* Well, well, seems that Y/n is competing in the very first duel of my tournament.

Mokuba would nod before seeing more duel data coming in from duels around Battle City.

Mokuba: Hey, look. The other duels are coming in now, too! Our system is recording all the cards being played. If anyone uses one of the two remaining Egyptian God Cards, we'll know exactly where it is!

Back in the Duel

Y/n and the Rare Hunter look at each as they draw their cards as Y/n looks at his opponent.

Y/n: I'll go first. *draws card* Get ready.

The Rare Hunter smirks evilly as he looked at Y/n before looking at his hand seeing two pieces of Exodia in his hand.

Rare Hunter: Excellent! I already have two pieces of Exodia. When I assemble all five pieces, I'll summon the all powerful Exodia the Forbidden One and obliterate Y/n!

Joey, Juvia and Yugi stand at the side lines as they watch the two as Joey clenches his fist and looks at his friend.

Joey: Y/n, watch out for-

Rare Hunter: Silence, Wheeler, or say good bye to your Red Eyes!

Y/n: How about you stop threatening my friend and focus on our duel! I'll play three cards face down, and then I play my Cyber Phoenix in attack mode!

A hard light hologram of a large silver mechanical phoenix with red plating on its wings appears on the field with glowing yellow eyes as it lets out a small machine like screech.

Cyber Phoenix
Lvl. 4
Atk - 1200

Two holograms of two cards face down appear behinf the mechanical bird as Y/n looked at the Rare Hunter.

Y/n: Now, make your move.

The Rare Hunter smirks as he puts he puts his fingers on his deck.

Rare Hunter: With pleasure. My first card will be *draws and looks at card* Heh! Just what I suspected. The Magic card, Graceful Charity. It allows me to draw three cards and then discard two.