ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 1

TRIGGER WARNING:
Mention of abuse
Physical abuse

LOCATION: Pine's residents

Dipper's pov:

"Dipshit, mom and dad wanted me to tell you that we're going back to Gravity Falls for the summer and we leave tomorrow" my 'sister' told me from the door. It was clear she didn't want to talk to me.

"Ok..." I answered as she turned around after hearing my response.

Once she left I started to wonder what had happened to my sister, why she was acting the way she was. After a while of thinking I heard my 'parents' call for me.

I slowly get up due to the beatings of the previous night, I limp down the stairs to see my parents, as I expected my father was drunk and my mother was just angry about something.

"Mason Pines," my mother started as I got closer "come here right now" she commanded

With the fear of being beaten again I slowly made my way towards them.

"How dare you waste our time" my father said after slapping me.

I held back my tears knowing that if I cried my punishment would only be worse.

"I'm sorry sir" I stated holding back my tears.

"I'm sure you're sister told you you'll both be leaving for Gravity Falls tomorrow" my mother asked, I simply nodded as my response.

"Use your words, stupid mistake" my father said the last part under his breath probably hoping I wouldn't have heard him, but I did.

"Yes sir" I said looking down at the floor.

My father was clearly mad at the fact that I didn't look at him when I answered to his previous statement.

The next thing I knew I felt a sudden pain on my cheek and I fell to the floor I couldn't hold my tears back anymore and started to cry earning me a few kicks to my ribs during all of this Mabel came out of her room and saw the event unfold, but she didn't try to interfere she only smirked and got a drink from the kitchen and went back to her room

After an hour of beatings I was bleeding from my lip and my torso, arms and chest had been littered with cigarette burns and  whip lashes, my parents walk back to their room with with satisfied smirks on their faces leaving their me on the floor of their living room.

I decided to head back to my room to clean myself up. Getting up with a groan of pain escaping my lips.

Once I got to my room I slid down the locked the door and started to cry falling asleep.

—————Timeskip—————

"BRAT, WAKE UP ALREADY" I heard my mother scream at me from downstairs. I got up making my way to to bathroom to take a shower. I took a black nike crop top hoodie, blue ripped skinny jeans and a pair of white and gold adidas converse (the outfit is at the end of the chapter).

5 minutes later, I went downstairs, had breakfast which was just two pieces of toast and a cup of coffee.

I walks to the door to see his 'family' waiting for me. I jump into the back seat as they drive to the bus stop, my parents talking to Mabel, while I put my earbuds in.

—Timeskip to the bus stop—

My parents hug Mabel goodbye and just glare at me. I uncomfortably walked to the back of the bus and brought out my journal (a white leather book with a blue pinetree in the middle).