ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 3

Bill's POV:

"Pine tree, I hope you are aware that it's rude to stare." I pointed out after noticing he was still in a trance about my new form.

"H-huh!, I-I'm not staring" he said as he turned his head trying to hide his blushing red face from me, keyword trying.

I chuckled slightly under my breath, he probably heard because I received a playful punch on the arm. He must have come back to his senses because he immediately said.

"Wait, how are you back?!?!" Pine tree had asked still quite flustered yet still wondering. "It was back at the clearing when you accidentally took my hand to get up before taking off back to where I can only say was the shack." I finished the explanation and looked at Pine tree, he had the cutest look of shock on his face, wait, I didn't just say he was cute. I mean it's not wrong, AGH!? Cipher get it out of your head, you almost killed his family and enslaved this worthless universe he lived in there's no way he could EVER love me of all people- well demons, I guess I'll just have to hide these feelings for a little while longer.

"-ll, -ill, -ILL, BILL!!!!" Pine tree screamed snapping me out of my train of thoughts. "Y-yes Pine tree." Did I for real just stutter. 'Ugh! What is going on with me?'

"Bill, you zoned out again. Watcha thinkin' 'bout?" Pine tree asked in an almost smug voice. "Nothing, so why were you calling me?" I said with a devilish smirk on my face while leaning against the doorway of my cabin.

"I was wondering if I could come in, it's getting kind of cold out here." He said while running his hands up and down his arms. "Of course." I said as I stepped out of his way bowing a bit as he walked through the door. 'As dramatic as usual.' he thought to himself. I gasped dramatically placing a hand on my chest and exclaimed "I am NOT dramatic."

He let out a dramatic sigh as he walked into the cabin. The cabin had black walls, a soft yellow carpet laid on dark brown flooring, a coffee table in the middle that sat infront of a flat screen tv which was mounted on the wall, a black couch with yellow throw pillows and a kitchen to the far left.

Dipper's POV:

Honestly, I couldn't lie it was a very cozy looking cabin, comfy too. "This is a really nice place." I said quietly while still admiring the cabin. "Why, thank you Pine tree," he said in with a flirty tone, I simply rolled my eyes. "Yea, I have to live here as part of my punishment." He stated blankly. "Punishment?" I asked with a very curious tone in my voice. "Mhm" Bill answered as he flipped down on the sofa. "What is your punishment?" I asked again. "Oh, um..... I still have my powers, but I can only use it for good, so that means no more making deals that could end the world as we know it." He explained while running his hands through his golden locks.

'Ugh, why does he have to be so good-looking, I mean come on.... It's like he's trying to make me fall for him' I thought then quickly realized Bill could read minds and I started feeling heat run up to my face turning me a light shade of pink."Pine tree~" Bill called out in a husky flirtatious voice making me a darker shade of pink. "Y-yes" I managed to get out, he simply patted a space on the couch for me to sit. I hesitantly walked over and sat beside him.

As I sat on the couch it was surprisingly soft, I melted into the soft fabric of the black couch and quickly almost immediately got comfortable. Soon after Bill looked at me with a serious look on his face and asked "Pine tree, are okay?" I looked at him with a confused almost worried look set upon my face as I managed to choke out "O-of course I am. W-why do you ask?" He just looked at me with worry in those enchantingly yellow orbs.

"I don't know....... it's just that your aura seemed different than the last time you were in Gravity Falls." Bill said with a lot of worry in his voice it made my heart break for a reason that was quite unknown to me. "I assure you, I'm completely fine." I said with a comforting look in my eyes. Unexpectedly, I was soon engulfed in a hug, I felt heat rise to my face and my breath hitch. "You know you can tell me anything, right Pine tree?" I heard Bill whisper in my ear with a scared tone in his voice. I responded with a simple "I know." We stayed like in that position for a few more minutes before looking at the time to see it was getting late, I woke Bill up so he would let go of me as I was currently sitting on his lap. Don't ask me how. He eventually got up and released me after telling him that it was almost dinner time and I had to rush back and make dinner.

I got up and went to the door after telling him goodbye. I ran to the shack to see an upset Ford standing at the porch. I slowly walked up to him getting ready to either be hit, scolded or most likely both, and your guess was as good as mine I got both. I was scolded for leaving the shack without permission, and hit for leaving the shack while I was grounded. I left there the porch with a busted lip, a black eye and blood rushing out of my previous cuts, although I felt an immense amount of pain I knew I still had to make dinner, so I hurried and dressed my wounds then rushed down to make dinner for my so-called family. I made some Mac and cheese, once we were finished I washed the dishes while they watched some crappy Gravity Falls movies. I quickly retired toy room for the night.

_________________________________

Hey guys, I really hope you enjoyed the story, if you did don't forget to comment and vote. And I am so so sorry for not updating. Bye bye my diamonds.

~Dañi