ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 5

Dipper's POV:

Pacifica and I walked to her house, I realized I didn't pack anything with me and quickly made my way back to the shack where my 'family' was.

Once I got back to the shack, I immediately noticed Mabel, Ford and Stan. Mabel and Ford  had faces that showed nothing but anger, Stan was angry, but he had obvious sadness in his eyes.

"MASON PINES, HOW DARE YOU WALK OUT ON YOUR FAMILY?!" Ford yelled, I ignored it and made my way to the attic. I heard a few threats directed to me. The door to the attic opened, I turned around to see grunkle Stan leaning on the door frame.

"Hey kid," my grunkle started. "I'm not saying what you did was right, but it sure as hell wasn't the right thing to do." He sighed and walked over to me putting a hand on my shoulder. "Look kid, I-" I cut him off before he say anymore. "I really don't care if what I did and said was wrong, but the way Ford and Mabel were treating me was worse. You just flat out ignored me, Ford treated me like an outcast and Mabel, my own sister the one I thought would support me and my choices treats me like I'm a disgusting animal." I said raising my voice a little at the end, nudging the hands of his grunkle away, I could tell he was shocked by my sudden reaction.

I finished packing my clothes shoving Stan out of my way and made my way downstairs to be face to face with both an angry Ford and Mabel. I shrugged the off and made my way to the door, before feeling someone drag my wrist, I winced at the sudden pain seeing as they had grabbed where my healing cuts were. I struggled to get free of the person's grip, but I unfortunately came out unsuccessful. I turned around to see who the person was as I held back tears because everytime I struggled to get free, they would tighten their grip. I turned around only to identify the unknown figure as my great uncle Ford.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said blankly in the most monotone voice I have ever spoken in. "I AM VERY SURE YOU KNOW THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR ELDERS" Ford exclaimed as loudly as he possibly could, making the birds that were resting so peacefully on the trees near the shack fly away, squawking just as loud. "I'm so sorry, grunkle Ford" I said with sarcasm which was clearly detected, which caused him to clamp down tighter my slit wrist, which made me release a hiss from my lips accidentally, they somehow didn't hear me. I used this as an opportunity to release my wrist from his grasp and dart towards Bill's cabin. I successfully escaped, but they started chasing after me after a few minutes. I luckily had a headstart so I managed to lose them.

After I was sure they had left, I made my way towards Bill's cabin ignoring the blood dripping from my wrist. Once I made it there, everything suddenly went black.

Bill's POV:

I heard a thud at my door, I got up to check what it was. I opened the door to reveal Dipper who had passed out. I examined him to see what could have caused it, once I checked his wrists, I noticed they were soaked in blood. I snapped my fingers teleporting him into the guest room. I quickly but carefully removed his hoodie to see what could have caused the loss of blood, once I removed the hoodie, I was saw cuts running down his arm some deeper than others, and some which have healed more than the others. Blood was still trickling out of one of the fresher wounds, I ran to grab the first aid kit from the bathroom, I first used a clean wet cloth to tidy the surface, got some bandages and wrapped them around the gauze I laid on his arm. I checked for any other bruises on him, I sadly found many littered all around his torso, I bandaged his torso as well. I felt liquid run down my cheeks as I finished bandaging Pine tree, I wiped my eyes and my now wet cheeks. I held a sob back and thought 'Why does my heart hurt so much' I got up and walked to the bathroom to wash my hands and face.

'I promise, I'm never letting you go back there, they don't deserve or appreciate you' I thought as I walked back to the living room.

Timeskip to when Dipper woke up—

Still Bill's POV:

I was woken up by a scream, I basically jumped off the couch and rushed to the guest room where I placed Dipper. Once I arrived there I noticed Pine tree having a panic attack, I rushed over and asked him "Pine tree, can you hear me?" in a rather calming voice. He nodded signifying that he could hear me, I relaxed a bit when I got the confirmation.

"Try taking deep breaths, in for 7, hold for 5 and out for 6" I told him while rubbing circles on his back to calm him down more. He breathed in for 4 before coughing. "Hey, let's try that again, alright." I said trying to keep myself as calm as possible in a situation like this. He did it properly this time, I could tell that he did this a few more times before calming down.

He looked up at me with glossy brown eyes and cried into my chest, snuggling closer. I continued rubbing circles on his back. He kept crying for about half an hour, while I whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

He finally calmed down enough to speak. "B-bill," he started "p-please don't leave me." he finished. "I won't, I promise." I said and I had all intention on keeping that promise.

He looked up at me with red puffy eyes and teyar stained cheeks, my heart ached at the sight. I used my thumb to wipe the tears away. We stayed like that for a bit in comfortable silence, I heard the sound of soft snores follow after leaving me alone with my thoughts which weren't exactly friendly against the Pines family. I thought for a whole until falling into a sweet and peaceful slumber.

__________________________________

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say I am so so sorry for not updating last week, but there will be another update by tomorrow. I really hope you've been enjoying the story so far. Bye for now my little diamonds.

~Dañi