The Calm Before...

"Damn Deku.." -Katsuki Bakugo or 'Kacchan'

"I-I'm so sorry Izuku!" -Inko Midoriya 'Momma'

"You're coming with us.."  -Tomura Shigaraki 'KiDnApPeR'

"N-no.. please..! Stop!!"  -Izuku Midoriya 'Me'

_________________________________________________________________

(Izuku's P.O.V)

The thoughts ring throughout my head... the thoughts of them. My family... my friend... my kidnapper. They swarm and crowd my hearing as I run as fast as I can with at least three or four people following me. I began to flap my wings behind me, and a huge gust of air cracks the concrete. A huge crack is heard as I take off in flight leaving behind my kidnappers, and a huge crater.

I soared through the air going as fast as I wanted because I was finally free. It's been over six years I think... I need to go and see what year it is. I tuck in my wings and begin free falling towards the ground. At the last second, I unfold my wings, and with a small flap I lang on the ground gently. I landed next to a cafe' and I walked inside while tucking in my wings.

I got many stares for my appearance. I had straight desaturated green hair that cut off near the edge of my neck. I had pale white skin with brown freckles scattering near my nose and cheeks. I had one red demonic-looking eye, and the other was an angelic pastel yellow with grey. My wings were raven black and looked incredibly soft, which they were unless I was fighting. I was wearing a ripped black shirt and black pants with no shoes or socks. I had scars, bruises, wounds, scratches, stab wounds, cuts, and any wound you could think of I probably had somewhere.

The cashier looked at me with a fearful look due to my emotionless and seemingly cold dead stare. I didn't really have any emotions.. unless you counted annoyed or sarcastic and cold as emotions. "What's that date? Year, month, and day. Oh.. don't look so worried. I mean no harm to anyone unless they try to beat me up or anything." I said bluntly, with an emotionless and broken and cold voice.

"T-the date is August 1st, 2021..." the cashier said with a fearful smile as she set down her phone. I nodded and began to walk out of the cafe' "Thank you.. I appreciate it." I said emotionlessly, and with a blunt and cold voice like normal. I walked out of the cafe' with a sigh it had been ten years since I had been taken.

(Eraserhead's or Aizawa's P.O.V)

I was doing my nightly patrols which consisted of jumping from roof to roof, and occasionally catching villains. Normally, I caught over ten villains.. but the crime was low surprisingly. I heard a huge crack and I saw a gust of wind form. I looked to where it led, and a person was flying. They looked young probably not even sixteen, which was concerning as to why a child would be out this late at night. Not only that, but it is illegal for people without licenses to use their quirks.

I quickly ran after to where the seemingly young person had landed, and I saw them walking in a cafe'. It was a boy.. a teen. His eyes looked so broken and dull and they were covered in all types of injuries. I had to help them, even though I wanted to go home and sleep. I walked up to the broken-looking teen "What were you doing using your quirk? It's illegal to use your quirk without a license." I said screaming at myself in my head. Was that really the best I could say?

The kid looked at me "Escaping.." he said in an emotionless and broken-sounding voice as he walked towards the park. I was dumbfounded when I heard that. What was he escaping from? I ran to catch up with the kid and used my capture weapon to grab him. "The fuck?" he said as he noticed the capture weapon. "Kid.. I'm taking you to a hospital." I said as I pulled him towards me and picked him up. He tried to worm out of my grasp, but he was too weak.

(Izuku's P.O.V)

I'm starting to feel very dizzy ever since the underground hero Eraserhead decided to take me to the hospital. Yes, I know every single hero and know their weaknesses because I used to be a huge fan when I was little. I still like heroes just not as much. I'm more into analysis or fighting.

I started to go limp and within a minute.. I passed out. I think it was from injuries or blood loss or possibly trauma, but I'm not sure. Everything went black and I was in a haze-like state. I couldn't see or feel anything but I could hear everything it was just muffled. I felt myself drift off, and the world went silent for me.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: That is the end of the first chapter of "Emotions..? Never heard of her". I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any ideas then please let me know! I may add them in future chapters. Have a good day/night! Author Abel-Chan out!

(Word Count: 866)