New Beginnings..?

"No one will find you here." -All For One 'Ass For One'

"C'mon kid. It's only a few needles! Hehe!" -Himiko Toga 'Insane Biyotch'

"I love you, Izu..." -Inko Midoriya 'Mom'

"No one will save me will they?" -Izuku Midoriya 'Me'

______________________________________________________

(Izuku's P.O.V)

The detective walked out with a.. strange look on his face. I don't know what that facial expression was, but it seemed like a negative response to something. I looked up at Aizawa "Shota Aizawa. Quirk: Erasure; Able to erase quirks that aren't mutation type, and as long as you can keep eye contact without blinking." I recited from my hero notes. "Your hair defies gravity and your eyes glow red when using your quirk which gives everything away. I recommend cutting your hair or putting it in a bun or updo of some sort. To maintain eye contact on the person try blinking one eye at a time." I said finishing off my notes that were burned into my brain. Aizawa's head shot up as he looked at me strangely, and he slowly took a sip of his coffee.

(Dadzawa's P.O.V)

I was startled after hearing what he had told the detective. I had my suspicions, but that was worse than I thought. Also, just what were his quirks? I had waved goodbye to the detective as he left. I'm now drinking my coffee as I wait until the kid falls asleep again. Then.. I heard it. The most surprising thing in my entire career. The kid had been staring at his lap until now, and he had raised his head to look at me. "Shota Aizawa. Quirk: Erasure; Able to erase quirks that aren't mutation type, and as long as you can keep eye contact without blinking." the kid said monotonously  "Your hair defies gravity and your eyes glow red when using your quirk which gives everything away. I recommend cutting your hair or putting it in a bun or updo of some sort. To maintain eye contact on the person try blinking one eye at a time." he finished speaking and I was frozen. I looked up at him and took a slow sip of my coffee.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose "Kid.. just how the hell do you know all this?" I asked staring at him intently. He hesitated "Cause I analyze heroes and villains as a pastime. I had to do it at the league, but I never gave much info. Only your job and quirk. I got beaten for it, but I didn't want to be the cause of someone's death." he said staring at the wall in a daze. I was shocked ad impressed "Kid, that's really impressive. And thank you for not giving away all of our information." I said making sure he knew I wasn't upset. I would need to contact Nezu later and inform him about this. Though I need to be careful, I don't think this world will survive a Nezu Jr.

"Problem Child.." I grumbled to myself as I chugged the rest of my coffee. I looked back at the kid to see him staring intently at me. "Kid, why are you staring?" I mumbled in my usual gruff voice.

(Izuku's P.O.V) (So many changes of pov today..)

I was staring at the ragged-looking hero. He met him. He always leaves an impression on people. "Tell #001 that I miss him. I'm glad he was able to escape, even if he left me behind." I said, holding my head up with my hand. 'I wonder what he chose as his new name. Or if he covered up the markings from those scientists. Probably.. he's smart enough to hide what happened.' My thoughts trailed on as I assumed I would be meeting my old friend soon.

A/N: Sorry it's so short! I just needed to get something out for you all. I hope you enjoy this even though it's short. I'm still getting back into writing, so it might take a while for updates to happen more often. Though comment if you would like me to continue! I have been taking a mental health break so I hope everyone understands!

(Edit) A/N: I have returned! Yes, I am alive! It's been too long! Anyways. I've been spending my time reading and getting ideas! Let's hope the dopamine stays for a few more updates. Enjoy and keep reading! Who knows.. maybe some hints are hidden.

"Come on #002. We're taking you to your new home. They call themselves the L.. O ... V." -Guard