I'm here for you

Gogo pov

I stand here in the shower thanking of what I just did.

You kissed him you idiot! yes it was just on the head but steel you kissed him!

I just did not know what else to do... I just wanted to show that I was there for him..." I keep telling my self that but deep down i know the real reason...

"No I can't... I can't have feelings for him, he's to young." I keep telling my self"

I then get out of the shower change into my clean clothes and open the door.

I look to see hiro laying on his bed arms wrapped around him laying there in sorrow.

I feel my heart ache as I gently lay down next to him and place my hand on his shoulder.

"I-it's all my fault, I-if I had just paid attention he w-would steel be here." He says crying

"Hiro you didn't know that was going to happen… It's not your fault..."

"If I h-had never made those stupid micobots none of this w-would have happened." He sobbing.

"And they b-both would steel be here..." He says looking at me with teary eyes.

"Hiro..." I then gently take hold of him holding him close feeling his warm body

W-Why …? GoGo, w-why are-"

"Hiro, none of this is your fault," i say looking into his eyes.

If you were to ask honey lemon, wasabi or Fred they would say the same thing, yes bad things have happened but where here for you, I'm here for you..." I say hugging him tightly

I end up holding him for several minutes as I look down to see the fourteen year old has finnaly fallen asleep i smile, feeling my cheeks blush as I gently kiss him on his head once more as I lay with him feeling sleep take me.

Aunt Cass pov

As I'm about to go to bed I deside to check on Hiro and Gogo as I open the door to see Gogo holding him in her arms.

"Aww." I get out my phone and take a quick picture as I walk down the hallway to see a picture of my sister with her husband and Tadashi holding baby hiro.

"Our little hiro is growing up..." I say heading to bed happy that my nephew mite have a girlfriend soon...