I love you to nerd!

Gogo pov

I open my eyes unable to sleep as I look over at hiro sleeping in the corner.

I can't help but smile he's so adorable when he sleeps. 

I get up and gently walk over to him trying not to wake him up.

I never thought I'd ever feel this way for anyone let alone someone who is four years younger then me.

I've felt this way about him eversince i kissed his head that night after we defeated Callaghan.

I then lean down and gently kiss his head then quickly go back to my sleeping bag hopping the others did not see me.

Hiro pov

I wake up to feel something soft on my head as I open my eyes to see Gogo lay back down.

I blush when I realize she kissed my head, thats the second time she has done that.

"Dose this mean gogo likes me?" I ask myself knowing that I wont get anymore sleep tonight. As I look over at her.

I want to tell her how i feel...

The next day...

I set here on my bed thanking of ways i can ask gogo out.

Then I get a great idea as I remember a place where me and baymax busted just days earlier...

That mite work...

The nerd lab...

Gogo pov

I set here in the nerd lab working on my bike when I hear a knock on my door.

"What is it now Fred?" I ask annoyed.

"Um it's hiro..."

I blush when I realize it's hiro.

"Come in." I tell him.

"Hey Gogo?..." He ask coming in his cheeks all red.

"Yeah nerd?" I ask smirking at his cute shyness.

"Could you come with me for a bit?, I need your help with something."

"Sure." I tell him putting down my tools.

"Okay but you mite need your hero sute." He says.

I look at him with my eye raised blowing a bubble of my gum.

This should be interesting...

Hiro pov

I'm in the garage helping baymax sute up, this is it I'm going to ask gogo to be my girlfriend.

"Hiro your blood pressure has elevated and appear to be nervous." Baymax says. As I hand him a picnic basket.

"I'm fine buddy just a bit nervous is all."

"Nervous about what?" I quickly turn to see Gogo already in her sute with her disk.

"Oh um n-nothing..." I say blushing trying to lie.

Gogo pov

I look at hiro then at the picnic basket baymax is holding. 

"Hiro Harmada is this what i thank it is?" I ask my self a smirk forming.

"So shall we go?" He ask.

"Sure nerd lets go." I say hoping this is what I thank it is.

We fly on baymax over the city as the sun begens to set and the city begens to light up.

I can't help but fell amazed by the beauty of the city below as I turn to hiro.

"Hiro is this what you wanted to show me?" I ask

Hiro pov

I quckly grab the lavender flower I hid in the basket and hide it behind my back.

"Gogo..." I say begening to shack nervous.

"Yeah?" She ask.

I then sigh showing her the flower.

"Gogo I just wanted to say thank you for being there for me the other night, and eversince you hugged me I've not been able to get you off my mind."

"Hiro..." Gogo says as I close my eyes knowing what is about to happen but I have to countiue.

"Look Gogo I-i love you, your the most amazing girl I've ever meet and i gess what im asking is, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask closing my eyes scared.

Gogo pov

I smile wide he likes me, he actually likes me! I take off my helmet and go over to him and hug him tightly.

"Yes..." I say smiling on the verge of crying.

"really!?" He ask looking at me a smile on his face.

I smile removing his helmet and kiss him on his lips.

Hiro pov

When gogo kisses me I feel like I'm melting as I feel the world around us disappear.

She then releases, her cheeks as red as baymax's armor as I hug her tightly.

"I love you gogo."

Gogo pov

I smile hugging hiro tightly when he says he loves me.

"I love you to nerd."

"We then set down together with Baymax behind us waiching the sun set as hiro leans his head on my shoulder, this is the best day of my life.

Hiro pov

I lean my head on gogos shoulder, I'm steel sad over loseing Tadashi but at lest I know I have baymax, aunt cass the others and most of all my new girlfriend gogo to help me knowing that our love for each other is immortal.

The end.