love is in the air

Honey lemon pov

I wake up early the next morning, get dressed and head to Freddie's dinning area for breakfast.

As I'm walking I can't help but wonder how hiro and gogo are doing, Hiro was so broken yesterday after baymax's sacrifice and gogo, I don't thank I've ever seen her show so much concern for anyone.

As i finnaly find the dinning area I look to see Wasabi and Fred already eating breakfast.

"Morning Freddie, morning wasabi" I tell them seting down.

"Morning honey lemon." Fred says with his mouth full of food.

"Did gogo ever come back last night?" I ask.

"No she must have eather went home or stayed with hiro." Wasabi says

"We should probably go and check on them." I tell them.

"I steel can't believe gogo is in love with hiro, I honestly thought she was incapable of loving anybody in that way." Fred says.

"Will Freddie love can sometimes change who we are." I say remembering when gogo hugged him after hiro removed baymax's heath care chip and almost killed professor Callaghan...

"Come on lets head over to the cafe and see if there okay." I say getting up.

Wasabi pov

As we get ready to head to the cafe I grab baymax's rocket arm knowing this is the only thing of him lift.

I feel bad for hiro first he lost his brother and now his best friend... If it is true that gogo likes him, maybe she can get him out of his depression.

Later...

Wasabi pov

When we walk into the cafe to see Hiro's aunt Cass as busy as all ways as we set

"Oh good morning guys." She says coming over to us.

"Hey aunt Cass is hiro and gogo here?" Honey lemon ask.

"Yep oh they were so cute together."

"Cute together?" Fred ask.

"Yes there upstairs in hiros room just be careful to not wake them up." She says getting back to work.

We make our way up the stairs to Hiro's room as we quitly open the door we are immediately shocked by what we see!

Gogo Tomago is sleeping with hiro wrapped in her arms.

Honey lemon quitly claps jumping up and down, Fred looks at them with his mouth hanging wide open while I look steel amazed.

"Oh my gosh this is so adorable!" Honey says pulling out her phone and taking pictures.

"Wow I gess gogo really dose love him." Fred says

"But do you thank hiro knows or even likes her?" I ask.

"I thank he will find out soon, and i thank he likes gogo just as much as she dose him." Honey lemon says.

"Come on lets let them rest and head back downstairs." I tell them as we quitly leave the room allowing the sleeping lovebirds to countiue there rest.