Chapter 11

The guys end up leaving to head to spring training and the house has been pretty quiet since I actually miss them being here it was very chaotic but come on, I mean you have your crazy brothers and their best friend living here it was pretty awesome. I am still confused but slowly gaining clarity me and Brayden are kind of at a standstill, we know each others feelings I know what he wants I am just hesitant to go for it. I know I should that’s what my heart wants but my brain isn’t matching my heart.

I keep second guessing everything that’s happening. I told Brayden that I would give him an answer by the time I graduate. School has been going great and I have actually been able to get ahead in my classes which is good since me and Zoey are currently on a plane heading to St. Louis Missouri because opening day of baseball is tomorrow. The guys don’t know we are coming we got comminser box seats row A seats 1 and 2 I spent a lot of money on these tickets but I know it will be worth it in the end. The second we land we grab a rental car to store our bags and head to the stadium we have roughly 4 hours before the game starts and the gates don’t open until 2 hours before the game so me and Zoey head to ball park village and go to the hall of fame museum to say we are both geeking out is an understatement. We decided it be best to not bring anything with us but our ids and debit cards. I am so jumpy that Zoey seriously has to calm me down. I am still supposed to be taking things easy but my in scions have all healed from both the shooting and the miscarriage. After the museum we get in line to head into the stadium as they open the gates.

“Ellie, I swear you better not take off running when we get in there” Zoey says laughing at me as I bounce in my spot.

“I won’t we will just walk fast” I say laughing

“We will walk like normal people” she says

“But I want to watch batting practice. “I wine

“We will as well as tour the stadium and then we will hopefully get to see Kyle and Brayden before the game starts”

“Yea hopefully we get to see them my brother is going to lose his mind” I say laughing

“Right and maybe Brayden seeing you will get his head out of his ass “Zoey says and we both laugh at that Brayden has been playing really shitty
in spring training. We have barley spoke since he left due to me in my studies.

The gates open and we walk towards our seats to make sure we know where we are sitting. We get a drink and decided to sit and watch batting practice guys are still coming out of the dug out when I spot Kyle coming out to practice and I just laugh he hasn’t noticed us yet thankfully and goes to the plate. He squares up ready to hit and the ball goes flying towards him he fouls it off and it heads towards us but over our heads but that’s when Kyle notices us, he gets this huge grin on his face when lets another player have a turn and runs over to us.

“What are you two doing here and why didn’t you say you were coming” Kyle says as he gives me a hug and hugs and kisses Zoey.

“We wanted to surprise you” I tell him with a big grin on my face

“Well, this is a great surprise where are you two sitting at?” he asks

“Right here” I say and he looks at me shocked

“You did not spend that much on tickets Ellie, I could have gotten you tickets and Zoey I just talked to you, you couldn’t have told me sisters crazy plan” he says looking at us and we laugh at him

“I mean well I could tell you but then I wouldn’t get to see that cute look on your face when you saw us.” Zoey says

“Yea I mean come on when do I really get to come to games so what if I spend my money to come watch you play” I ask him