Toe nuzzling!!

The Toe Nuzzling continues

Ashfoot boogeeman wlackd ofer to jabster und sad r hooooot let nozzle toos? "Ooooooo yahweh plaaxse nuuuuuzel toeee sai"d japster the minority man with a russsan accent. IN PoOPPED THE SNAKEY BO"I. I am a woman AND I DONT LIK MAN SAID QUeef sankpit. I WILL NUZL TO NOW." Jebstar the minority man was amazeeed at his luck. Tooooo womon who were aslo probably mormon? Coun t me in!!?!? Lots of stabbing later in popped the dead queen of berry man clan?/?!!? THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT IS A DEAD? NO IT IS POSSIBLE SHUT UP RUTNY [CENSORED]. Anyway the dead queen started nuzzlling jebstars toesies as Jebdaddy started to orgagm. It was very hot bat wot wait huhh? IT WAS FILM BI BROD NOSE. oh no? By the way Brod noses was iris and lookad like the tini pearson in the cereal bocs. How do he get inside there there.? "I WILL NUZL YOUR TOES said " jeb staer in depserate attemp to get to stop to show to evwerone. NO MINOARTIY MAN IS GOING TO GET FUND FOR LOSTS TOE NOZZLE BECAUSE NO WON STOP RASCIST BROARD NOSSS? Cry face emjai?

He was cooking waffles

When did this all start? Nope. WHY did this all start is the question!? I hope you like waffles "said jebstar" said jebstar as he cooked waffles for his mistress assfoot. He was cooking wafflers. NOPE. He was cooking them twice the speed of RAt Camp the pog champ. He cooked them. Why are you cooking waffles said his wife/girl/mistress/mom. I dODNT lovE youWWHENEN YOUDOTHAT*^#. Soon he was on th floor bleeding. He could feel himselg dying. LOL. So once he was done with thew pancakes he made his way to the office where he sdid his mayer leading stuff. (He was the mayer),.! Brod noses had stold him to start the action of stopping from office soooo many time. Yeah. When he didnt llissen his scratched him in the uvula and soon he was a master chef contestant. DOnt Make fun of the pens you love!!! Needless to say you are the wrong side to be doing that birdnose. When did you learn to be consertnat and stinnkly. #WHATABITCH!!

getting cauc

Ass brod nos gayed on the tooage that he gott he was astocked at wat saw YES I WILL BE FINALY ABLE MAKE JEBSTAR GO BI I MUST SHOW TO CONVER I MEAN PEPEL THEN I WILL BEEE BARRY MAN LAN LEADER FOR VER AND MY EVIIIL RASMIST POLCIES WILL BE FOREVER WHHEEEEEEEEEEEE. Said he as he fell off a clif and died. Luckily for hamn thowe he only diid so he cum in live and then go shoo footage in poeple. Evaeryone now hataed jabstar and SAID NO NO GO AWAY JABSTAR U BAD DIE FALL CLIFF TOAST BATH?!?!?!?! Luackily firesatr came in rescuu and sad you bad brod nose only lots toe nuzle for lost constant woman. "HAHA I AM ACTUALLY JOHN WILKES BOOTH AND I AM SHOOTING YOU WRITE NOW" and then shot someone OH NO IT WAS ACTUALLY HIS BODY DEAD AND COMMIT SHOOT?@!? NOW broad nos die and evaeryone was sad but they were actually happy because he was rasicst and no one likened raseing because wavering in cet palace was libearal and hot.

STORY FOR KIDS!!!

When ChumDumpster wokeed up inside the barrel he made a faea that could be ehard for years ago. HE WoulfnT give up. After the great war of 3212## he wante dto make a a baby soon. He loved little babis so he wanted to make on. He loved them. That is why he wanted to make one with you. YES YOU!!!! He GRABBED your hands and will make them hard. ; ) i camT breath said chummydumpsy. bUt YOU DONT let go of his Throat. He screams in pain but you dont stop. Soon his screams fade into a spoft breathing and eventually that breathing stops. He is dead. You just killid a man. You feel the situation seep into your brain. Oh God the police might find him. You have to cover th ebody. No. You leave it ther. You want ot be found. Yo deserve this. You are a bad person. You try to wake up buts it not dream! You feel it sink down in your chest. This is the point of no return. No redemption. You are a murderer. You won't be loved. You won't be seen as the good guy anymore. You feel that what you did was wrong but you know deep down that you liked it. You like taking that last breath of life from another person. You hang yourself from guilt. #WHATABITCH #LOL #JOEBIDEN