A War Story and The End

It HAD been 11 years.at least that's what snakestar told himselrf. For the day marked the 50th nomral cat he hda snent to daeth. He know what Firestar wos dongi. He had to stop him. Right? Did all of this relly justify the many young cats he sent to death? They dad. Firestar was eavle. He had to be. "SNAKEKIT! he yelled at the fery GAE commander. " GO DONE GONE MAKE THEM NOT BREATH" said the innarticulate beast. Shankit, not know ing any better, ran into the fray. That would prove to be his last be misatake .pimpykit pulled back his pimpjacket to reveal a massive schlong that he skewers skankit wit. Lukaly snakesatyr hads a gun for and but with nor for he uyuse on that sussy likktle BAKA. He stood ober the fallen kitty cats body and started doing every fortnite dance at once. It looked like something between doctor strange and an eldrich beast. Once that charade was doned doo dillery dode, he lunged over tosnake kits fallen body with a MASSIVE stride. He said his last gamer rites before grasping the homosexual kit buy the neck.

"WHAT!?!!?!?!?!?" Yelled the elder Snakeye when he heard the news? "Tahat ws THE SON I HAD WITH A UNDERAGE WOMAN!!?!!?!?!!!?!1!!!!! tHE ONLI ONE I HAD!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!" Snakelit creeped out of the corner before POUNCING on that ABSOLUTE FATASS Shakeeye. She shot him in the head and it was as if time slowed when his HEAD was repped apart and brains hit flor. No one cared. He was Rap Pist. got wast cumming.sneakstar still felt gilty for kiling snakekit so he shot shakelit to avoid the confrontation.

:Snakestar likes killing. Snakestar wants more. Snakestar gathers everyone in the meeting hall. Snakestar puts on a gas mask. Snakestar releases the gas. Snake clan is gone. Snakestar decides to go to sleep for the night. Snakestar has a lot of work in the morning.

Firestar walked through the ruins of Snake Clan. Bodies were strewn across the snake skeletons that lay across the land; dismembered and disfigured. He threw up to the side. Upon closer inspection he finds that these are actually members of the snake clan. Off in the distance he sees a building which appears to be the meeting hall and approaches. A single figure sits inside covered with the entrails of fellow cats. As a wretched smile creeps across his face he presses a but, exploding the entire area.