Busy | Kim Chungha

Requested? | yes

chaeryeongisbae

I added a bit of my ideas to your selected plot to make the chapter longer, so I hope you don't mind. Hope you like it~!!

-

Y/n L/n's POV

The sun's bright rays of light slipped through the small gap between the curtains of the dark room– a room that was supposed to be occupied by 2 people, but was now being used by only 1 lonely soul.

Although, can I really call myself lonely when I literally have a girlfriend? A very sweet, loving, and thoughtful lover? Everyone thought I was living the best life because I was in a relationship with such a wonderful woman who I might end up marrying in the future.

Everyone had always thought of it that way, that I was receiving so much love and attention from my girlfriend who I love so dearly, the woman I'd die for and would do anything she asks of me but then again–

That little thought of theirs wasn't my reality. It was, but not anymore...

Kim Chungha, a very famous and well-known soloist in the industry. An artist with millions of fans and supporters, was my one and only girlfriend of 5 months but now it didn't even feel like we were dating. She's been coming home very late at night or never even comes at all and it's been going on for a month now.

She has her reasons for it and I completely understand them, I really do but it was hard to pretend I was okay with it. She's currently busy with preparations for her first full studio album, Querencia. And even if I'm her girlfriend, I have no right whatsoever to force her to stop working. Asking her to spend time with me would affect her schedule and her staff might think I'm some selfish bitch for asking Chungha for some alone time when she's out there preparing for a comeback.

She worked her butt off for her career, I can't just stop her from doing what she loves simply because I was needy...

A deep sigh escaped my lips the moment I opened my eyes, I didn't even bother checking if Chungha was sleeping beside me or not and pushed myself up from the mattress in a sitting position.

'Why bother checking when I know she's not even here?...' I thought while hugging my knees, leaning on the headboard with dull eyes and a blank face. I stayed it that position for a while, unmoving and looking very lifeless before finally deciding to get my shit together and maybe call Chungha after I finish eating breakfast.

A quick shower and a light breakfast was done in a flash and I was now sitting on the couch, nervously biting my lip while staring at the phone in my hand. To say I was nervous was an understatement.

Choosing if I should really call her or not wasn't easy, there's a chance she's on a short break but she might be sleeping and if she wasn't, then she's probably still working. I'm basically just bothering her if I do both and just the thought of having her think I'm annoying scares me to death.

In the end, I decided to call another person instead, bothering Chungha is something I'm too afraid to do. 'She might be able to help me get rid of my boredom, I might as well just call her instead' I said inside my head and immediately pressed call after finding her contact.