Hate You To Love You | M. Sana

Requested? | Yes✅
J0k3r_exe

Genre | Romance

Word count | 7100

This is currently the longest one shot I've written, I went a little overboard with this one (-_-;)・・・

-

Humans have hidden sides, revealed only to their close friends or just not shown at all. Secrets, concealed feelings, and opinions about other people they can't say out loud.

I hated that, their hypocritical behaviors and two-sided personalities. It irritated me just by thinking of how thick faced they were, lying to someone's face whenever and wherever. Saying they like you, when in reality, they didn't.

There were only a few exceptions to this, my best friend, relatives, a few teachers and some people I knew through gossips.

They were honest, that's why I could tolerate them.

They weren't like the shameless liars I see constantly at school, no. They were different, likeable people that were nice to everyone without having an ulterior motive.

I smiled at the sight of my best friend running over and jumping on me. "Good morning~" Im Nayeon greeted gleefully, bright and cheery as always.

"Good morning to you, too" I giggled, caressing the bunny's head.

We were close, really close. That's what you'd expect from childhood friends that were glued to each other's side since birth. We were basically like sisters, but everyone else thought otherwise─

The way we treat each other was always misunderstood by others. We were seen as girlfriends, a lovey-dovey couple that can never be separated.

It was weird at first, so we always tried to deny it whenever someone asked about it. But no one listened and thought we were intentionally lying to keep our relationship a secret for privacy reasons.

The 2 of us eventually gave up on convincing everyone we were just normal friends and simply went with what rumors say about us.

We got used to seeing the supportive stares from everyone who shipped us, so we didn't really mind the looks we were getting and casually walked to our class.

But as soon as we turned to a corner, another body collided with mine.