Bubble | Shin Ryujin

Requested? | yes✅

-KAZAI

In all honesty, I don't have the slightest clue of how Ryujin usually acts, so I just gave her a personality that would suit the theme for this one shot.

I'm also not very good at writing fluff so sorry if this disappoints you! >_<

Anyways, enjoy~!!🍦❤

-

Chatter began to fill the formerly empty classroom as more and more students piled up inside, adding noise to replace the unwanted silence. It was a normal day for everyone, nothing new, nothing special─ just the usual complaints about school, laughter of their classmates, gossips and the typical cool girl sitting by the window.

Every school has that one kid who always seems to catch everyone's attention no matter what they do or how small their actions may be, and Shin Ryujin was JYP High's elite.

Admired by everyone not only for her looks, but for her personality and brains as well. She was a silent beauty who never used her popularity to harass the weak, was good at sports and knew how to respect her teachers.

However, the most interesting part about her wasn't her athletic abilities or her intelligence─ it was the one thing that even the teachers found so amusing, and that is─

"Hey, Ryujin. Do you have anyone your interested in?"

"No- Nope..."

─ Her oh-so-entertaining love story with her dense best friend, Y/n L/n.

As much as she tries to deny it, it was as clear as day that she had feelings for the woman sitting comfortably on her lap while Ryujin got redder each second that passed.

Her reason for lying to Y/n was simply because she didn't want the others catching on and end up telling Y/n how she feels, she wants to confess by herself without anyone's help─

Sad to say, basically everyone already knew about it so her attempts to hide it are really pointless.

"Oh, c'mon, Ryu~! You're already at the age to date, what exactly is stopping you from it?" Y/n asked as their classmates nodded in agreement, they were all watching the 2 like nosy creeps but they couldn't care less. It's not like this is the first time they're treating the duo like they were a romantic comedy.

"Plus, you can't keep relying on me forever, y'know?"

"I- I can't?!" Ryujin almost jolted up in shock but quickly stopped herself after remembering Y/n was still clinging to her.

"Of course you can't, I'll eventually get married and have kids. I can't take care of you and them at the same time"

Her soul almost left her body once she heard marriage and babies come from Y/n's mouth for the first time. Imagining her best friend getting taken away by some bastard made her malfunction like a broken robot, head spinning while stuttering out nonsense.

"That must have hurt" Someone from the audience whispered as Shin Yuna, Ryujin's cousin, casually slid into the room with a banner that said─